This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how do u breed a bonsly?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. how do u breed a bonsly?
5 years ago#1
i put my sudowoodo in the daycare got an egg and a sudowoodo hatched wth, y didnt
a bonsly hatch, plz help!--
Pokemon Diamond Fc: 5240 8440 8223
5 years ago#2
Sudowoodo needs to be holding a Rock Incense if you want to get a Bonsly.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/2yxi5h5.gif
5 years ago#3
ohh thank you, also how do i breed a munchlax and a mime.jr---
5 years ago#4
bump..
---
5 years ago#5
bump
---
5 years ago#6
dude, you bump to move youre post from page 2 to 1 or something, you dont do it when its 3rd on the list every 6 mins
---
If you want realism, go jump off a building, and tell me if you respawn or not. - andrewsky_66
5 years ago#7
dude the bump was by accident im on my psp,if ur not gnna help then dnt post u troll
---
5 years ago#8
Go search it up on bulbapedia.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 4210 9656 2646
Name: L
5 years ago#9
munchlax and mime jr are also incense pokemon. full incense and odd incense respectively.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Incense
---
"If I have to come down there again, I will personally blowtorch random people!"
They don't call him Psycho Bob for nothing
5 years ago#10
dude the bump was by accident im on my psp,if ur not gnna help then dnt post u troll

How was it an accident? I could see a double post within a few seconds as an accident...but six minutes?
---
I love girls with leprosy...that way I can take some home with me.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. how do u breed a bonsly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Brand new soul silverBadmannv115/22 7:52PM