WOW, Thief 4, I didn't even know there was a Thief 2 or 3.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Thief
  3. WOW, Thief 4, I didn't even know there was a Thief 2 or 3.

User Info: alison22000

alison22000
4 years ago#1
This might sound lame to some of you, but I absolutely loved playing Thief Deadly Shadows. I thought it was one of the coolest PC games I had ever played. I mean, getting to play a game all about being a Thief, needing special types of arrow heads etc to make noise, disable the candle lights and more.

But I had no idea there was even a Thief 2 or a Thief 3, so I now ask those of you who have read this post, "Are Thief 2 and Thief 3, Available for PC?" I ask because I know Thief Deadly Shadows was originally made for the XBox which is where I 1st brought the game and then got it much later on, for the PC.

I really need to know, because if there is a Thief 2 and 3 for PC I want to go out and buy them. Thanks for any information provided.
Live Fast, Fight Hard. Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.
by JOHN CENA (WWE Heavyweight Champion)

User Info: stratx

stratx
4 years ago#2
Deadly Shadows is your Thief 3.
Thief 1 (aka Thief Gold) and Thief 2 can be downloaded at GOG. Look for the fan based missions too.

User Info: CD Set

CD Set
4 years ago#3
Not sure if you've just completely missed this, but Deadly Shadows is Thief 3. The first two (Thief: The Dark Project and Thief 2: The Metal Age) are PC classics that were released some 5 years prior to Deadly Shadows. I recommend playing them, they're among my absolute favourite games.
I just stole 2 seconds from your life.
No, you can't have them back...

User Info: TazmanianD

TazmanianD
4 years ago#4
Yeah, Thief 1 and Thief 2 are very awesome games. Thief 2 is one of my all time favorites so I obviously highly recommend them. Be prepared for a lower standard of visual quality though since they were made quite a few years before Thief 3 (Deadly Shadows). I think both T1 and T2 (and Thief 2x too) are better than T3.
  1. Boards
  2. Thief
  3. WOW, Thief 4, I didn't even know there was a Thief 2 or 3.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived