WOW, Thief 4, I didn't even know there was a Thief 2 or 3.

#1alison22000Posted 5/6/2012 1:01:00 AM
This might sound lame to some of you, but I absolutely loved playing Thief Deadly Shadows. I thought it was one of the coolest PC games I had ever played. I mean, getting to play a game all about being a Thief, needing special types of arrow heads etc to make noise, disable the candle lights and more.

But I had no idea there was even a Thief 2 or a Thief 3, so I now ask those of you who have read this post, "Are Thief 2 and Thief 3, Available for PC?" I ask because I know Thief Deadly Shadows was originally made for the XBox which is where I 1st brought the game and then got it much later on, for the PC.

I really need to know, because if there is a Thief 2 and 3 for PC I want to go out and buy them. Thanks for any information provided.
---
Live Fast, Fight Hard. Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.
by JOHN CENA (WWE Heavyweight Champion)
#2stratxPosted 5/7/2012 2:53:47 AM
Deadly Shadows is your Thief 3.
Thief 1 (aka Thief Gold) and Thief 2 can be downloaded at GOG. Look for the fan based missions too.
#3CD SetPosted 5/7/2012 3:22:18 AM
Not sure if you've just completely missed this, but Deadly Shadows is Thief 3. The first two (Thief: The Dark Project and Thief 2: The Metal Age) are PC classics that were released some 5 years prior to Deadly Shadows. I recommend playing them, they're among my absolute favourite games.
---
I just stole 2 seconds from your life.
No, you can't have them back...
#4TazmanianDPosted 5/7/2012 6:09:29 PM
Yeah, Thief 1 and Thief 2 are very awesome games. Thief 2 is one of my all time favorites so I obviously highly recommend them. Be prepared for a lower standard of visual quality though since they were made quite a few years before Thief 3 (Deadly Shadows). I think both T1 and T2 (and Thief 2x too) are better than T3.