Thief

#1CalsypanPosted 3/5/2013 6:10:28 PM
So I was reading about this game on another site and it said that this was 4 installment so my question is what's the other 3 games...maybe the other 3 games my spark my interest in buying this game for this saga and since it doesn't come out for another year so I got time to play catch up lol!
#2XeonGQPosted 3/5/2013 8:42:24 PM
Thief: The Dark Project(PC)(there's a later re-release called Thief Gold that has more missions)
Thief 2: The Metal Age(PC)
and Thief: Deadly Shadows(Xbox/PC)

If you enjoy stealth games you should absolutely check them out. Really fun, Garrett has lots of cool gadgets and toys, the setting is a great steampunk city(called The City :P) and there's bits of horror mixed in -- the scarier levels are still unnerving today IMO. If you do play them, play through them in the order listed above.
#3stratxPosted 3/6/2013 3:32:22 AM
Calsypan posted...
So I was reading about this game on another site and it said that this was 4 installment so my question is what's the other 3 games...maybe the other 3 games my spark my interest in buying this game for this saga and since it doesn't come out for another year so I got time to play catch up lol!

GOG did a good job making sure the all the installments will play on 'modern' PC's.