Stephen Taffing Russell

#1InterfusorPosted 3/8/2013 9:59:46 AM
Voice of Garrett - Results (44 votes)
Yes!
90.91% (40 votes)
No, get a young hip douche hollywood actor instead, someone the cool kids can relate to
9.09% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I hath high hopes for the fourth of Thief. Dumbing down be e'er the bane of mine corporeal form.
And here is my Thief poem:

Moss arrow and of rope
Blackjack saps any bloke
Holy water destroys undead
Sword or dagger slices head
Finding gold and diamond loot
Garrett makes your affluence moot

---
I am not economically viable.
#2XeonGQPosted 3/8/2013 1:51:03 PM
It must be Stephen Russell

Does he have a facebook, twitter or webpage or something? Someone could just ask him if he does, voice actors have let things like that slip before :P
#3Bumble_Posted 3/8/2013 8:53:56 PM
Mmm, yea. It would be wrong to have anyone else to voice Garrett. I just hope he is still available to do so, as it's been a while since last Thief game :/.

Though, unless I remember wrong, I think he did some work in Skyrim. So, should still be around hopefully :).
#4Interfusor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 3:44:37 AM
He did some voices in Skyrim, Clavicus Vile I think. And he voiced Booker in an early Bioshock Infinite gameplay trailer, but was replaced.
---
#5XeonGQPosted 3/9/2013 3:47:32 AM
Hmm, can't remember about Clavicus Vile, but the one I definitely remember him doing in Skyrim was Mercer Frey in the Thieves' Guild(appropriate :P)
#6Interfusor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 5:47:00 AM
Oh, that can't be a coincidence!
---
#7TazmanianDPosted 3/13/2013 9:01:28 PM
Interfusor posted...
He did some voices in Skyrim, Clavicus Vile I think.

I totally hated that. He was also the voice of the leader of the Thieves guild as well as one of the merchants.
---
Join the Kickstarter for Torment: Tides of Numenera, the successor to Planescape: Torment:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/torment-tides-of-numenera
#8XeonGQPosted 3/13/2013 11:53:37 PM
Interfusor posted...
Oh, that can't be a coincidence!

Yeah, I'd like to think there's a few Thief fans at Bethesda :P
#9HappyMrSnowmanPosted 3/14/2013 12:28:05 AM
2 people missed the yes button.
---
Stalker Clear Sky isn't a game. Its a virus - PapaTak when asked his opinions of STCS.
#10Interfusor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 2:05:50 AM(edited)
Hah I am currently playing some DC universe online and I'm quite sure Calculator is our own Taffing Russell. Gonna look it up later.

Edit:
No! I was tricked but his voice is badass. I looked it up now and this guy voices Zealot and Arbiter from SC1 and wait for it.......

MURLOC in WoW! MRLLLLGLLLHHLG!
---