How to access a loot location? Chapter 4

#1ShinZaerPosted 3/10/2014 9:01:04 AM
I'm currently stumped trying to figure out how to get a piece of loot for 100% loot completion. This takes place right when you get to The Keep. You go down some stairs, pipes burst, you enter the door on your right, and then proceed to jump down a few levels. There is a long collapsing walkway you need to cross and on the other side there is a piece of loot of some sort. It shows up clearly with or without focus. For the life of me I can't figure out how to get across the platform before it falls or how to get up to the loot from another direction. If anyone has manged to figure this out I would love some help.
#2ShinZaer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 11:51:36 AM
After much trial and error I finally figured out how to get across. You need to jump to the walkway and then crouch walk the entire length of it. Then swoop when you get close enough to make it onto the stable platform. There is a single silver gear loot and the "secret area" music plays once you get there.
#3proudgkPosted 3/10/2014 12:00:54 PM
I wish you posted this earlier. I spent a good half hour trying to get that item. I eventually just gave up. Really wouldn't helped tho... I ended the chapter with a 91% loot grab. I missed 3 pieces.
---
PSN: proudgk
#4RedPanther_GamePosted 3/10/2014 10:21:37 PM
Thanks for this. Just got to here and was having trouble getting to it.