Trill Quest Glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight
  3. Trill Quest Glitch?

User Info: Sonorous_Jon1S8

Sonorous_Jon1S8
7 years ago#1
Alright im on my third character(alchemist) and i happened to encounter the brink wanderer glitch.(this may or may not be relevant)

I might have killed the first Monster target Varkaseer before accepting the quest. Does he spawn before you get the quest? Can i still complete the quest somehow?

There is also the possibily that i havent encountered him and he isnt spawning. I have logged on the game and cleared the Floor 3 of Orden Mines multiple times. This is the location that he is supposed to show up based on my quest info. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Im a bit of a perfectionist so if i have to restart my character to complete it i'd like to know before going further.

User Info: M_VickXperience

M_VickXperience
7 years ago#2
I'm having similar issues. I think I also killed him before accepting the quest and he refuses to show up for me regardless of how many times I run down to level three. The same quest problems happen when I try to find a stone gargoyle for another NPC. I would suggest moving on with the story.

I enjoy the game a lot, but let's be honest, there's definitely a few glitches.
XBOX Live GT: Sin06

Sonorous_Jon1S8
7 years ago#3
Even after completing the first boss brink is still wandering around on level 2. Dam i think im gonna restart. At least there is a shared stash though

Sonorous_Jon1S8
7 years ago#4
I really wish gamefaqs had an edit and delete post button.

Ok i think i fixed it.

I just cleared level 3 went into town brought up my quest menu and abandoned the quest. I logged out then relogged in went to trill and got the same quest again. Using the waypoint i went up a level to 3, which was still clear of all monsters, and found Varkaseer alone chilling in a corridor and murdered him.

Try this out see if it helps M_VickXperience.
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight
  3. Trill Quest Glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived