Armor Set Pics All 3 Classes (( ***SPOILERS***))

#1Doobie1371Posted 11/5/2009 2:01:12 AM
Hey guys figured I'd drop some armor set pics off for anyone who wants to see most of the sets for all three classes. Didn't do every armor set, just the majority. hope you guys enjoy.

Also, I didnt label the sets just due to time.

Here's the link:

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm37/Doobie1371/?action=view&current=TorchlightArmorSrts.jpg
---
A lot of people think that randomness automatically equals humor, that making no sense is a sure way to be funny...they are mistaken. - Chef Brian
#2TealJackitPosted 11/5/2009 4:05:43 AM
These are the items that show up as purple in the inventory right?
This is pretty nice thanks man.
#3Doobie1371(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2009 7:50:13 AM
they are a mix of blues, purples, and unique. There are a lot of pieces to these sets, and some pieces come in different rarity. usually there will be a Purple Set of each with set bonuses and also a Unique set of the higher stuff. Not all of the sets will come with high level uniques or even Purples, but never the less you'll find a lot of this stuff later on.

Yes I did use cheat characters to do this, for anyone who is curious. I have a set of cheat characters specifically for this stuff. if you guys wanna know more just drop a line. may drop screens of the specific pieces later with stats, if you guys want them that is.
---
A lot of people think that randomness automatically equals humor, that making no sense is a sure way to be funny...they are mistaken. - Chef Brian
#4Doobie1371(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2009 4:08:49 PM
I'm Bumpin along....
---