Shared Stash not working?

#1HR_JinxXPosted 12/25/2009 1:04:34 AM
I made a new char Hardcore and Hard Mode and have some items for him on shared stash but everytime I go to it I cant see anything in there? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.
---
phife42 - math is fun
desdenoval - So are drugs... and math + drugs = quantum mechanics.
#2VelariPosted 12/25/2009 2:21:01 AM
Were the items that should be in there put in by characters who are not hardcore?
You can't bring items from normal to harcorde and vice versa, so in that case they wouldn't appear.

---
SO3 board resident sagissa - A fallen angel tonight ...
Liek omfg its teh lesbian!11!11@1, etc, etc. Wolfwood824 - about me ^_^
#3HR_JinxX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2009 2:43:13 AM
Ah alright thats it then thanks is there a difference in loot drop from Hardcore to Normal?
---
phife42 - math is fun
#4VelariPosted 12/25/2009 3:31:59 AM
There shouldn't be, normally. There's an option on items to have them have a different rarity between the two game types, but it looks like none of the original Torchlight items use this. I can't say this with 100% certainty as I haven't exactly checked every item in the game, but either it was used very rarely, or not at all.

---
SO3 board resident sagissa - A fallen angel tonight ...
Liek omfg its teh lesbian!11!11@1, etc, etc. Wolfwood824 - about me ^_^
#5HR_JinxX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2009 3:56:57 AM
Alright thanks again for all the help was just curious. Hardcore mode as a first run through is pretty scary. I made a Alchemist first then swapped at level 5 and wanted to give my other char all the potions my Alchy had and a few unique weapons i found.

Nearly dying makes me sad a lot makes me sad.
---
phife42 - math is fun
#6shadow1515Posted 12/26/2009 7:04:58 AM
Yeah I suggest starting Hardcore on an easier mode so you are less likely to die and can set up a nice pipeline of items flowing into the shared stash.