Differences with PW?

#1astelionPosted 6/18/2009 3:27:42 PM
I just saw some banners about this game, and it seems to be a lot like Perfect World, even seems to be from the same company, so... if i already play PW is there any reason to play this one? What are the biggest differences with Perfect World?
---
Inflexible men are admirable.. but they tend to break.
#2GameFan1983Posted 6/20/2009 10:00:30 AM

Jade Dynasty = perfect world

They did a name change.

#3XD375Posted 6/22/2009 9:44:07 PM
Jade Dynasty is its own game running on a modified version of the Perfect World engine.
---
http://arena.prodiscussion.net/ - My growing gaming forum, join today! ^_^
#4HermitDashPosted 6/26/2009 6:46:45 PM
It has no double Jump Less Freedom

BUT MOAR! Events!

It's fun it's Asian and It's Fantastic.
#5DarKTsunGPosted 7/2/2009 10:52:45 PM
The auto-navigation system is much more sophisticated, your character won't just blindly run into obstacles, they actually chart a course to the destination/person. Also you can use Espers to bot, even setting it so it only attacks quest monsters and you can meditate while afk to slowly gain exp. Leveling seems faster as well, you can get to level 20-25 in about 3 hours (well, they do give you a double exp buff when you start out).
---
"J" Selection
#6wingedguardianPosted 7/4/2009 10:15:42 PM

Im only level 35 in game but i can tell you this game is built so much better then perfect world. the game is very fun and theres a ton of things to do in game. they have compiled many good things from other mmos that make this unique.