Secret Units

#1Seraphimon-912Posted 12/6/2009 8:31:43 PM

Does anyone know exactly where to find each secret unit in each chapter? I'm having trouble finding them... Thx.

#2demifacePosted 12/6/2009 8:33:49 PM
I'm not aware of any secret units? I finished both Elf and Godric's story 100% and I didnt get any secrets.
#3Seraphimon-912(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2009 9:06:11 PM

The secret units are unicorns, phoenixes, etc.

#4Jedi3459Posted 12/6/2009 9:29:15 PM
I can give you two that were not default for me:

Unicorns: In the first (elf) chapter, right after you speak to the druid that is at the bottom of their big tree, there is an elf to the druid's right that says it's looking for unicorns. Beat him and you'll gain access to the spot that sells them.

Sword Masters (I forget the official name but I think this is close): In Godric's chapter, in front of Count Carlyle's manor, there is a guy in front of a statue who tells you he has been tasked with guarding it by the Count. Beat him in a fight to gain access to the store with the sword masters.

I just started Fiona's section so that's all I have for now.
---
Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. -Hemmingway
#5Jedi3459Posted 12/6/2009 9:30:35 PM
Should probably mention: Other than those two so far every other unit has either been explicitly given to me as part of the story line or I found the store that sells them on the map as I explored, without having to beat any special fights.
---
Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. -Hemmingway
#6Seraphimon-912(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2009 10:17:55 PM

Thx. I missed the unicorns in the first story, but I got the sword master now! I guess I'll make another file to get the unicorn...

#7demifacePosted 12/6/2009 10:19:38 PM
Ohhh. I didnt consider those secret
#8ZarzhaPosted 12/7/2009 12:49:36 AM

Those are considered secret because they aren't unlocked for multiplayer when you first begin the game. You have to buy them in single player first to unlock them in multiplayer.

***minor spoiler (wraiths location)***

The wraiths for Necropolis is all the way east, at the east most map (one after the great bone dragon talon), and if you go southeast, you can fight a necromancer to gain access to the cave. This game has the bounty Urolox and bone dragon as well. 2 birds in one stone, I say go for it.