You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.
- I have submitted a save file with an all level 99 party, although it's at the final dungeon. Just wait for it to get uploaded and checked by a gamefaqs administrator.
- Max stat in the game is 555. Only 2 characters can achieve this by normal means: Mia's MP and Kyle's HP.
- All information below is legit. No CWcheats involved in any way whatsoever.
- You need EXACTLY 9,999,999 EXP to get to level 99. Good luck.
- It takes approximately 30 hours to get to level 99 from level 40. Another good luck.
- Despite the high AGI stat, it is the most useless stat in the game. Monsters at the final dungeon don't even have half of the characters' AGI at level 99 yet they can still get turns before you can wipe them all out. This will ALWAYS happen if Kyle gets a turn before everyone else and fails to kill all enemies. (AGI glitch)
Did you max out Silver when you leveled? Does it max at 9,999,999 or 999,999? Curious. I'm tempted to make a level 99 save myself since I have a save with a full inventory (well, a copy of each piece of equipment for each character that can wear it and 10x any accessory that you can get infinite of), and if I'm going to I'd like to know for completion's sake whether or not money naturally maxes with exp or if I need to load an earlier save than my before Ghaleon one so I can cheat hardcore by selling the free Star Lights from Ramus to the other Meribia shops.
Seems odd that Alex and Nash don't max out Range when Mia and Jessica do. Guess Level 99 stats aren't totally a priority for balance, but eh. Good job on your perserverence.
Now that I finally reached Level 99, a minor correction: Alex doesn't gain Attack #4 until Level 64, not Level 51.
Also, it doesn't take nearly 30 hours. I managed to grind up to 99 in a little under 14 from Level 50; I set a Dragon Grief/Lament + all Defend Tactic and just went between the room with two Great Demons, 2 Statue things, and Angel encounter to the east room with two Ring Horn + Angels room and back. Alex never ran out of MP with the Orb Ring on.
100% sure. I reloaded and tried leveling up to 51 three times to confirm it. I'm playing the UMD version as well.
The 2 Great Demon fight has some weird properties, but it's fairly predictable. If you encounter it coming out of the center warp, it freezes EVERY time. If you come out of one of the 4 perimeter warps, it'll act normally. The only time, coming out of the perimeter warps, it has frozen for me is when I've fought it as the first fight after taking my PSP out of sleep mode. But as long as it's not it doesn't freeze, so going between those two screens you can rack up about 28,000 exp per round.
Also, I feel like from what I saw of the Dragon Lament freezing against the Great Demons that there is some sort of formula somewhere to determine agility order. Every time it freezes the turns are in the same order. At least, it's been my experience that the enemies go before Alex DL's and it freezes. Never seen Alex go before them.