PC Controller?

#1j17neoPosted 10/15/2010 7:19:51 PM

Man I just watched the GTTV episode for Black Ops and it looks amazing!! I really hope the Single Player is long and satisfying, I already know they have the multiplayer covered. But I have a quick question.

Does anyone, when they play, just usually stick with using your keyboard and mouse for gaming, single player and multiplayer, or does anyone ever use their Xbox PC controller (or any other variation controller)???

I would assume not,because obviously a mouse and a keyboard offer faster reaction, and better aiming.. but I was just curious. Maybe some folks are better with controllers.

I haven't really gamed a PC FPS in awhile now. Ever since the first Call of Duty games (and America's Army), which I really miss btw. I had some really great moments on the original COD games. I hope BlackOps can bring that kinda stuff back to the table.

I need to get another mic too for my PC.

#2Verm1llion_HawkPosted 10/15/2010 7:43:50 PM
With the option for mouse and keyboard, I don't think ANYONE would prefer a crappy controller.
---
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more!" - Henry V
#3j17neo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2010 7:56:54 PM
Haha.. that's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure. Man, I'm glad to be returning to PC tho. Get away from those kids on the consoles.
#4iPWNtheNoobsPosted 10/16/2010 5:24:02 AM
I personally would never use a controller if M+KB is an option, but some people just don't know how to use them and even with practice their own controller is preferred for them.

---
Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Left 4 Dead 2 (PC), Vindictus (PC).
Waiting For: CoD:BO (PC), Zelda, Skyward Sword (Wii).
#5SPARTAN-BEN-117Posted 10/16/2010 4:16:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6MajikHaatPosted 10/16/2010 4:25:37 PM
From the looks of that post, it's pretty obvious he never figured out how to use a keyboard.
#7darkPSPfanPosted 10/17/2010 9:00:38 AM
i use controllers for only non-shooting games.
#8SPARTAN-BEN-117Posted 10/18/2010 2:34:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]