how do I change the rules for splitscreen?

#1FreeRangersPosted 11/10/2010 8:25:07 PM
When I play splitscreen local multiplayer I like to chnge the rules (like no time limit, but a set number of kills). I didn't find anywhere to change the rules. So how can I change the rules?
---
"Has the bowl cut become a trend among the students? I've feared their revival..." -Mao, Disgaea 3
#2MasterVadingPosted 11/10/2010 8:28:46 PM
You can't!!!!

They took out basic settings for splitscreen for apparantly no reason.

I'm hoping it gets patched in but i'm not holding my breath.

I think someone mentioned it at the Treyarch message boards so hopefully they look and decide to fix this big mistake.
---
GT/PSN: Menvimacal MH3: CUHPXX
#3FreeRangers(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2010 8:47:21 PM
What the Hell?!? That's crap! That's a basic feature why would they remove that? :|
---
"Has the bowl cut become a trend among the students? I've feared their revival..." -Mao, Disgaea 3
#4MasterVadingPosted 11/10/2010 9:02:10 PM
Exactly.

The only thing I like is that everything is unlocked, but the price for that is way to big as i loved playing Hardcore Free For All with my friends.

---
GT/PSN: Menvimacal MH3: CUHPXX
#5FreeRangers(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2010 9:10:35 PM
I enjoy split screen with 1 or 2 friends and on the larger maps (in other COD games at least) it would take at least 5 minutes before the first kill was even made. Now that I can't turn off the time limit those types of games are going to be very low scoring matches :(
Man, I hope they patch this.
---
#6shinoxgagoPosted 11/13/2010 1:13:39 AM
yah, sold my game over that already...MW2 is much better, sold it for the same price anyways. But its a HUGE dissapointment