connection interrupted......ps3 ... anyone else?

#1kilabeez0Posted 11/11/2010 6:50:12 AM
I've had comcast out to my house twice, new connections the whole nine. i actually got rid of my wireless router and ran a straight hard line from the modem into my ps3 so i know it's not my internet connection. in the middle of the match i'll get the connection interrupted message, i'll hit select to see my connection and i'll have 1 tiny red bar and then i get booted. i just want to make sure it's the overload of people playing and not my cable connection.
#2DragonJaumsPosted 11/11/2010 6:51:06 AM
It happened to me and my friends all day yesterday its not just you.
#3TheBaldAdeptPosted 11/11/2010 7:07:49 AM
happened to me in about 50% of my matches yesterday evening.
---
If a hammer doesn't fix it, you're not hitting it hard enough
#4ghunt81Posted 11/11/2010 7:13:53 AM
Yep....my PS3 is hardwired and I've never had a problem in any of my other online games, yet I get "connection interrupted" messages all the time.

Last night I could barely find a game to get into, and every time I would get into one, after the round finished it said "This lobby is closed."

These servers suck.
---
OOOH YEAHHH....DIG IT
PSN: Rat_Fink_81
#5angermngment101Posted 11/11/2010 7:18:47 AM
happened to me yesterday... even with a full bar of green.

---
"**** censorship of any kind"~~ I Am the Highway
#6TevoxZiPosted 11/11/2010 7:20:29 AM

ghunt posted...
Yep....my PS3 is hardwired and I've never had a problem in any of my other online games, yet I get "connection interrupted" messages all the time.

Last night I could barely find a game to get into, and every time I would get into one, after the round finished it said "This lobby is closed."

These servers suck.
---
OOOH YEAHHH....DIG IT
PSN: Rat_Fink_81

It's not like any servers even run perfectly the first week. Just as a heads up.

#7kilabeez0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2010 7:43:53 AM
i know. i figured that, i just wanted to make sure.
#8kilabeez0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2010 6:50:12 AM
some of my friends have absolutely no problems with connectivity and insist that it's my internet connection. when we would play zombies last night we would all get kicked after a couple rounds. i did notice that when i loaded zombies my connection seemed to be REALLY slow. and apparently when they played amongst themselves they had no issues, only when i was in the game. i dont know wtf to think anymore. i never had problems with MW2 or with the internet until this game came out.
#9p06111981Posted 11/12/2010 7:04:25 AM
Happens all the time to me and I've spoke to lots of people who have had it happen to them.

Maybe its due to a server overload?