connection interrupted......ps3 ... anyone else?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. connection interrupted......ps3 ... anyone else?
5 years ago#1
I've had comcast out to my house twice, new connections the whole nine. i actually got rid of my wireless router and ran a straight hard line from the modem into my ps3 so i know it's not my internet connection. in the middle of the match i'll get the connection interrupted message, i'll hit select to see my connection and i'll have 1 tiny red bar and then i get booted. i just want to make sure it's the overload of people playing and not my cable connection.
5 years ago#2
It happened to me and my friends all day yesterday its not just you.
5 years ago#3
happened to me in about 50% of my matches yesterday evening.
---
If a hammer doesn't fix it, you're not hitting it hard enough
5 years ago#4
Yep....my PS3 is hardwired and I've never had a problem in any of my other online games, yet I get "connection interrupted" messages all the time.

Last night I could barely find a game to get into, and every time I would get into one, after the round finished it said "This lobby is closed."

These servers suck.
---
OOOH YEAHHH....DIG IT
PSN: Rat_Fink_81
5 years ago#5
happened to me yesterday... even with a full bar of green.

---
"**** censorship of any kind"~~ I Am the Highway
5 years ago#6

ghunt posted...
Yep....my PS3 is hardwired and I've never had a problem in any of my other online games, yet I get "connection interrupted" messages all the time.

Last night I could barely find a game to get into, and every time I would get into one, after the round finished it said "This lobby is closed."

These servers suck.
---
OOOH YEAHHH....DIG IT
PSN: Rat_Fink_81

It's not like any servers even run perfectly the first week. Just as a heads up.

5 years ago#7
i know. i figured that, i just wanted to make sure.
5 years ago#8
some of my friends have absolutely no problems with connectivity and insist that it's my internet connection. when we would play zombies last night we would all get kicked after a couple rounds. i did notice that when i loaded zombies my connection seemed to be REALLY slow. and apparently when they played amongst themselves they had no issues, only when i was in the game. i dont know wtf to think anymore. i never had problems with MW2 or with the internet until this game came out.
5 years ago#9
Happens all the time to me and I've spoke to lots of people who have had it happen to them.

Maybe its due to a server overload?
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. connection interrupted......ps3 ... anyone else?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived