Call of Duty: Black Cops may be the best game this gen.

#1DoodGuy5Posted 11/11/2010 9:28:41 PM
I mean, with weapons like the tomahawk, crossbow, or the sniper and the games incredible customization options this has to be game of the year if not more. Not to mention the splitscreen online is like a throwback to the Golden Eye 007 days, when you could play with friends right next to you.
#2Sasuke_Uchiha85Posted 11/11/2010 9:29:34 PM
Black Cops.

I see.
---
Goal in Black Ops: Succeed at life by doing the super secret "Spinning-backflip-ballerina-pirouette-ballistic-knife-headshot."~Trademarked~
#3r3flexxPosted 11/11/2010 9:30:20 PM
It isn't anything revolutionary so I would have to disagree.

But it is the best CoD that ever came out. They fixed every balance issue I ever asked for and added enough new features to make it not seem like DLC.
#4007sarodimPosted 11/11/2010 9:30:30 PM
I loved the mission where you play as the Sergeant of the Black Cops team and you have to chase down the white gangsters and beat them with the baton. So epic. Reverse Rodney King FTW!
---
"I prestiged 9 times alre4ady....my life is directly linked to my kdr...if it goes below 1 I explode and die" - Ol_Uncle_Gagnon
#5GsaC45Posted 11/11/2010 9:30:48 PM
Plus, it's a throwback because the graphics and sound are PS2-quality...
#6Sasuke_Uchiha85Posted 11/11/2010 9:32:53 PM
"Plus, it's a throwback because the graphics and sound are PS2-quality..."

No and no.

The graphics are comparable to Modern Warfare 2, if not better- Stop posting if that's all you're going to say.

Second, quite clearly, you don't understand what guns or explosions sound like, since these are the most realistic sounds in the entire CoD franchise.
---
Goal in Black Ops: Succeed at life by doing the super secret "Spinning-backflip-ballerina-pirouette-ballistic-knife-headshot."~Trademarked~
#7Pug-NastyPosted 11/11/2010 9:33:20 PM

Doesn't even seem to be the best Call of Duty this gen, of which none are the best FPS this gen, of which none are the best game this gen.

#8DoodGuy5(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2010 9:36:24 PM
I was so happy about the inclusion of Morgan Freeman and that one guy...
---
<-----Switchfoot: To take a stance in the opposite direction----->
#9liquidsky9Posted 11/11/2010 9:36:44 PM
i'm trying really hard to enjoy this game, so i'll have to respectfully disagree with you. especially since COD4 is arguably the bench mark for all current FPS.
2 things that absolutely kills the enjoyment value, for me anyway, is the RIDICULOUS lag and frame rate drop off.
i don't even mind the moronic spawn system so much.
---
PSN: DONATHAN82
it's a k/d RATIO, not RATION you moron
#10Kai101xPosted 11/11/2010 9:37:26 PM
Black ops is tight, but definitely over hyped for real. Now, if there was a call of duty black cops the TC speaks of, then it'd be something real different.