where are the best camping spots ?

#1back4morePosted 11/21/2010 12:45:42 PM
this is not for multiplayer vs human opponents. this is for Combat Training vs AI. I like to play on the hardest difficulty, Veteran, and the only way I can win is if I find a good spot and hold it down while the AI comes at me.

If you are describing a good spot, please ad a description and sector id (example: Hanoi, D5, second story, single room, window leads to roof access )

Array - C2, underground tunnel with 2 ends, below round complex with satellite at top
Hanoi - D5, second story, single room, window leads to roof access
Firing Range - C3, watch tower, only way up/in is by ladder
Jungle - C3, high look out point, only one way in by ladder
Radiation - B3, second level control room, two ways in stairs and ladder, has switch to open/close doors on ground level outside
Villa - C4/B4, second level patio, two ways up both by stairs
Villa - B2, two story building, upper level has two rooms, only way up is by stairs
WMD - B2, second level of warehouse, only way up is by stairs
WMD - D3, very, very high catwalk, one way up by ladder
#2TheGeneralJPosted 11/21/2010 12:47:23 PM
AND LADIES & GENTLEMEN! HEREEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS THE *** CAMPER!! (Brings in a animal cage with a camper & a ***more) BOOM! (Audience cheers)
---
PSN: Mr_I_Failed-4869
#3VayneSOPosted 11/21/2010 12:52:24 PM
I love the high spots.

Your only way down when I combo-toss some Nova and a Semtex up there is to fall to me.
#4canarycharlwoodPosted 11/21/2010 12:53:58 PM
*stares at the camper*
Daddy, do campers have feelings like we do?

No son, they don't. That's why it's okay to torture them
#5Pot_Head_420Posted 11/21/2010 12:56:55 PM
you make me sick.
#6VayneSOPosted 11/21/2010 12:57:52 PM
Why this is perfect. Lets just tell everyone where to instantly look.
#7UltimaDaggerPosted 11/21/2010 1:06:04 PM
lol I have to admit the AI on veteran is programmed VERY poorly but this is no excuse to camp. I find that if you play on regular or hardened it's abit more realistic. The AI on Veteran seems to have a permanent "black bird" installed on them, they know your exact location even though you're not even on their field of vision. This was demonstrated when I was sneaking up on an AI with ninja equipped and tried to knife it. The AI shot one of my team mate in front of it then instantly turn 180 degrees with a sensitivity higher than 10 and sprayed me.
---
PSN ID: Giant1994
#8back4more(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2010 1:26:45 PM
the only time I camp is when I play on Veteran and its me against the max number of enemies, 9. even then I dont hide in a corner and wait for the enemy to walk up, I patrol my small area.

and you clowning ditching about online camping by human opponents, sack up and beat them. COD games have always been good at making it near very possible to flush out/kill campers. I do it against the AI because they are uncanny in their killing ability on Veteran.
#9famicomgamerPosted 11/21/2010 4:58:57 PM
I hear Yosemite National Park has nice camping grounds, try there.
http://www.tripleblaze.com/best/?s=2
That's a complete list of all the best camping spots in North America. Hope it helps
---
PSN: Famicomman (Black Ops + College = Life)