Server disconnected - has been kicked

#1DeputyJuicePosted 11/28/2010 6:25:17 AM
Has anybody else gotten this?

It seems that every time I start to do good (around 20-0) I get sent back to the main screen and I get this message.

At first I figured it was just a server issue that would get cleared up with a patch. But what are the chances of it happening EVERY SINGLE TIME I'm on a roll?!?
---
Most players are used to right-handed mages. Switch it up and dual wield catalysts. Will my Firespray come from my left hand or my right? You don't know, loser!
#2gamefaqwatcherPosted 11/28/2010 6:27:58 AM
It happens in HQ allot. My friend got kicked 2 times, i've got kicked once. I've even noticed someone else get kicked from another match (bottom left side of the screen). Servers are terrible, this is expected...
#3DeputyJuice(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2010 6:32:14 AM
Ok. Thanks for clearing it up. For the record, it happened to me in HC TDM.
---
Most players are used to right-handed mages. Switch it up and dual wield catalysts. Will my Firespray come from my left hand or my right? You don't know, loser!
#4gamefaqwatcherPosted 11/28/2010 6:34:04 AM
NP, It could also be due to team killing as well. My friend executed a team mate in SC since we've put up with them through previous cods :/
#5DeputyJuice(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2010 6:36:59 AM
Well, this last time it happened right as I dropped a rolling thunder down the middle of the street in Cracked. Probably killed a few teammates there... lol.
---
#6gamefaqwatcherPosted 11/28/2010 6:39:45 AM
lol explains why you might of gotten kicked :) BC2 kicked out players for it so it's not unusual.
#7radical_XPosted 11/28/2010 6:19:25 PM
Ive just had this two games in a row on HC HQ, i hadnt killed any of m team members on the second game so it can be that. This game is a joke, so many problems with the servers since release day.