ALL my Zombie dlc maps have disappeared!?

#1GLoRyKnoTPosted 8/23/2011 3:43:56 AM
All just gone! Only ones I can play are the 3 on the disc. Any ideas what's going on?
---
YASKY
#2Sir_SozePosted 8/23/2011 3:46:39 AM
ur ps3 reset? mine did other day had 2 re download all dlc, or u saying u still got dlc maps?
---
Psn: Sir_Soze
Mic: Yep
#3GLoRyKnoT(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2011 4:09:15 AM
They are just not an option at all to play anymore. I'll have to download them again I guess but why would that happen?
---
YASKY
#4SDFan18Posted 8/23/2011 4:18:47 AM
Someone probably had to of removed the game settings for Black Ops in the data utility. Any profile on the console would be able to do so, if multiple people use(d) it that is.
---
"Together We Stand, Divided We Fall."
#5A_Little_ChildPosted 8/23/2011 6:23:48 AM
GLoRyKnoT posted...
They are just not an option at all to play anymore. I'll have to download them again I guess but why would that happen?

Logon to ur account
go to account management (somewhere on the left area)
then look around... i forgot the rest, but then you can somehow redownload from there
---
Looking for: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000450-pokemon-black-white-trading/58915641
#6UltimaKeyMasterPosted 8/23/2011 7:17:51 AM
A_Little_Child posted...
GLoRyKnoT posted...

Logon to ur account
go to account management (somewhere on the left area)
then look around... i forgot the rest, but then you can somehow redownload from there

---
PSN-BrandonSkyblade
#7GLoRyKnoT(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2011 2:28:14 PM
Thanks guys & here it is; Put disc in "before" patch & ALL maps are (greyed-out) not playable - quit game - checked game data utility 5757MB Version: 1.11 - put disc back in & installed patch 1.12 -Size now is 5768MB & STILL no maps!!!

Only thing i can fathom is the new (PS+ member) "auto save" function (now turned OFF forever) screwed up the data somehow.

But if they are (obviously) "on" my HDD & the disc just can't recognize them. I really don't know what else but to re-download something that is already there. Stupid!!! Thanks again guys :)
---
YASKY