How to unlock Zombie mode?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. How to unlock Zombie mode?
5 years ago#1
Has it been discovered how to unlock Zombies mode in Black Ops yet?
Currently craving: Tenchu sequel, SSX sequel.
5 years ago#2
Run game from console > skip the intro's > look at menu > press zombies > Mind=BLOWN
"If you think that that's complex, then I want to see you eating an oreo."-Megaman Omega~"YOU GO IN THERE AND FOIL OUR PLANS NOW!"-Strain42
5 years ago#3
^ Should submit that as a FAQ.
~Rage quitting since the days of XboxConnect~
5 years ago#4

I don't think you have to unlock zombies you just have it. Its proubably like in WAW were in the main menu you pick either to play campaign, zombies, co-op, or multiplayer.

5 years ago#5
Originally in WAW didn't you have to finish campaign mode first to unlock zombies? Correct me if I'm wrong.
5 years ago#6
Your question must have meant how to unlock zombies maps not mode. You unlock Dead Ops by getting up from the torture chair and go to the computer and type in some stuff... Search on google and you will get a more detail answer... The Pentagon (Also known as "Five") is unlocked by finishing the campaign.
PSN ID: Giant1994
5 years ago#7
^Correct, they changed it after some time, though. For the weirdo's who think campaign is a chore...
"If you think that that's complex, then I want to see you eating an oreo."-Megaman Omega~"YOU GO IN THERE AND FOIL OUR PLANS NOW!"-Strain42
5 years ago#8
Burger, you are correct. Originally the campaign had to be completed or W@W before being able to play zombies. Later, they patched it and all you had to do was download the update to get Zombies on the main menu without beating the campaign. Unfortunately, I have no info on how this will work for Black Ops
5 years ago#9
Does this also apply to the Pentagon stage or will that be unlocked from the beginning?
SS FC: 4512 2707 1148
5 years ago#10
NaziZombie mode is only available on World At War.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. How to unlock Zombie mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived