Ghost Pro - destroy sentry gun

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. Ghost Pro - destroy sentry gun
6 years ago#1
Just a little note, if you have ghost equipped and you destroy a sentry gun in any way, shape, or form, it counts towards the pro perk. I just destroyed a sentry gun with my Chopper Gunner and completed the challenge.

I'm assuming it also works for mortar strikes, rolling thunder, gunships, and napalm strikes as well.
LIVE is still the internet. And people are ass hats on the internet because you can't punch them in the face for it
6 years ago#2
It's not just a sentry gun, it's a turret kill so you can destroy a SAM turret as well. What I do is I buy the sam turret and throw it into the enemy spawn. They usually put it back there and I just go back for it and knife it.
6 years ago#3
I'm pretty sure it's just a sentry gun. The challenge does say "Destroy Sentry Gun" and I'm also pretty certain I've taken out plenty of SAM turrets and didn't get the challenge.
LIVE is still the internet. And people are ass hats on the internet because you can't punch them in the face for it
6 years ago#4
Only sentry guns work towards the pro perk. Killing a SAM turret won't do anything.
6 years ago#5
There was once, i used a stun grenade on the SG and i'm not sure whether the thing was destroyed after that or after i knifed it, but still, the challenge wasn't completed. LOL.
6 years ago#6
Sentry guns seem more common in free for all. If anyone is having trouble finding one try that
MH Tri name: Luke. ID: KGD9V8. HR 200+
It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn
6 years ago#7
I got lucky this prestige unlocking Ghost Pro. Second game in someone popped up a sentry on the cliff in jungle. one full clip from the m16 and poof. was nice o/
AmateurDude
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. Ghost Pro - destroy sentry gun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Black Ops Zombie GuideBolt_Action4495/20 4:55PM