Ghost Pro - destroy sentry gun

#1BrokeMyMonitorPosted 12/5/2010 10:08:10 PM
Just a little note, if you have ghost equipped and you destroy a sentry gun in any way, shape, or form, it counts towards the pro perk. I just destroyed a sentry gun with my Chopper Gunner and completed the challenge.

I'm assuming it also works for mortar strikes, rolling thunder, gunships, and napalm strikes as well.
---
LIVE is still the internet. And people are ass hats on the internet because you can't punch them in the face for it
#2G3FracturePosted 12/5/2010 10:12:24 PM
It's not just a sentry gun, it's a turret kill so you can destroy a SAM turret as well. What I do is I buy the sam turret and throw it into the enemy spawn. They usually put it back there and I just go back for it and knife it.
#3BrokeMyMonitor(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2010 10:23:41 PM
I'm pretty sure it's just a sentry gun. The challenge does say "Destroy Sentry Gun" and I'm also pretty certain I've taken out plenty of SAM turrets and didn't get the challenge.
---
LIVE is still the internet. And people are ass hats on the internet because you can't punch them in the face for it
#4soarergt56rPosted 12/5/2010 10:27:36 PM
Only sentry guns work towards the pro perk. Killing a SAM turret won't do anything.
#5SushirollerPosted 12/5/2010 10:32:11 PM
There was once, i used a stun grenade on the SG and i'm not sure whether the thing was destroyed after that or after i knifed it, but still, the challenge wasn't completed. LOL.
#6luke_nicholsPosted 12/5/2010 10:32:54 PM
Sentry guns seem more common in free for all. If anyone is having trouble finding one try that
---
MH Tri name: Luke. ID: KGD9V8. HR 200+
It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn
#7AmateurDudePosted 12/5/2010 10:49:41 PM
I got lucky this prestige unlocking Ghost Pro. Second game in someone popped up a sentry on the cliff in jungle. one full clip from the m16 and poof. was nice o/
---
AmateurDude