Domination class setup

#1SubXerO1133Posted 1/20/2011 9:58:27 AM
just wondering what people were using for Domination? ...with success
(decent caps and defends, decent K/D)
I am on a Flak jacket, warlord pro, tack mask pro kick for my perks

and just about any gun with dual mag for extra ammo and whatever else you want to throw on.

for guns, i have been using Galil, M60, MP5K mainly when i play Dom depending on how mobile i would like to be,
but would be fine with almost any others guns

Sometimes with the M60 i will put Hardened pro on instead of warlord pro as well
#2LuBuu09Posted 1/20/2011 10:07:21 AM
I usually try he Galil with dual mags. Hardline, SoH, ninja. Or flak jacket.

If that isn't working I go tryhard mode and use the Famas with red dot which always saves my ass if I'm doing bad.
---
PSN: kentyboykilla13
#3ScorchaB18Posted 1/20/2011 10:12:09 AM
FAL Suppressed
Python Speed Reloader

Frag
Willy Pete - Capture flags behind a smokescreen
C4 - defend flags from far away

Hardline Pro - more killstreaks to help defend/capture flags
Hardened Pro - helps with Hacker and less flinch
Hacker Pro - helps with enemy equipment

I have a game in my fileshare where I go 33-7 with this class with 4 captures and multiple defends
#4SubXerO1133(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2011 10:12:53 AM
never used all those perks before at once, but sounds like a decent set up for FFA or reg TDM
#5GeekyDadPosted 1/20/2011 10:19:11 AM
I've got an M60 class I like to use. Got Flak, Hardened, and Hacker Pro (until I can get Gas Mask Pro). I keep a motion sensor on me and either patrol a small area or try to follow my team for some heavy back-up.
---
"The hardcore you've been waiting for!"
#6RamunePosted 1/20/2011 10:38:05 AM
Something that can accept the pro pipe.
RPG

Semtex
Smoke grenade
Claymore/C4

Flak Jacket
Sleight of Hand
Tactical Mask

The smokes + flak jacket make you a demon at capturing points. The explosives keep your points clean of vermin. Tactical mask pro is just the cherry on top.
---
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~ Richard Bach
#7seven62milPosted 1/20/2011 10:51:50 AM
HK21 w/Drum mag
Strela-3
Frag/Nova/Camera Spike
Flak Jacket/SoH/Tac. Mask

The HK21 is like a hybrid between the M60 and Stoner 63: good RoF and AR-like enough to save you if you end up in a one-on-one battle, but the RoF is still slow enough for sustained fire. You need to move from place to place depending on the spawns and how the enemy is approaching, and make sure to take out their chopper support and CS planes so they have to come to your spawn area. Don't waste rockets on the spy planes because they already know you're guarding the flag where you spawn.
---
psn: seven62mil
if I get killed by it it's OP, and if it's OP it's noobish, and everyone who uses it is a camper
#8X5DragonPosted 1/20/2011 11:03:05 AM(edited)
Stoner63 with ext. Mags
Law

Scavenger Pro
Sleight of Hand Pro
Marathon Pro

Semtex
Flash
Claymore

Spy Plane
Counter Spy Plane
Napalm

Happy hunting/capturing
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=7&topic=52403733
GFAQs Official Petition for Creating a Funk/Funky Music Board
#9SubXerO1133(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2011 11:10:42 AM
might have to try, C4, and smoke grenade seems like a solid idea.
#10X5DragonPosted 1/20/2011 11:13:44 AM
The problem with smoke grenades is that you almost always need to have a flack jacket with you, lest the defender sends a rocket towards the flag. But even then you cannot guarantee there won't be a LMG user who will proceed to empty his mag at your direction.

If you insist try the nova gas one.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=7&topic=52403733
GFAQs Official Petition for Creating a Funk/Funky Music Board