The Ascension Secret..

#1ForzumPosted 3/10/2011 10:21:46 AM

So I have been watching and reading about this "ultimate" secret, and it really is the ultimate secret, but why do some people think that the death machines is the end of it? I mean cmon WHY would that be the end when you can get it from a drop?
Sure it could be the end but that would be really stupid of Treyarch.

And can you guys plz tell me what things that have been tested with the death machines, cuz I want to try things out with it myself (tho I haven't even tried to do this yet)

#2Double991Posted 3/10/2011 12:24:53 PM
The reason the whole easter egg was even found out was because someone went into the game code itself and spoiled it. The code ends with the death machines set for 90 seconds.

My only hope is that there is some extra code hidden in the middle or something.
---
PSN:Double991 ||R2 & MW2 Clan:GFL-Gamers For Life.
Incoming Predator Missile, maybe if we huddle close enough they'll think it's only one giant red square!
#3SolidLiquid25Posted 3/10/2011 12:34:10 PM
Like other people have said i hope they put the rest in with a update, i would be mad if they just gave you all a death machine when you would be at the end of a round with a crawler....but i'm sure there will be more because extended time on the death machines leads me to believe that you have to use them for the next part, and the things i hear when you get clues lead me to believe there's a gun or a way to Samantha....
---
"Dammit Jim, That's not what you promised!!"
Baker Armstech
#4foxace367Posted 3/10/2011 1:05:09 PM
Add me PSN: Foxace36 I can help
#5shadowsofdawnPosted 3/10/2011 2:11:52 PM
Double991 posted...
The reason the whole easter egg was even found out was because someone went into the game code itself and spoiled it. The code ends with the death machines set for 90 seconds.

My only hope is that there is some extra code hidden in the middle or something.

That's not how coding works. There is nothing else in there after the death machines at this time, but I have heard rumors of an update hitting all systems once the DLC has been released for everything. Is PC still waiting for the DLC or did they get it the same time PS3 got it?
#6littleboomerPosted 3/10/2011 2:48:41 PM
what the hell are u guys talking about?
#7dRaGnFrEaKPosted 3/10/2011 2:53:09 PM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Double991 posted...

That's not how coding works. There is nothing else in there after the death machines at this time, but I have heard rumors of an update hitting all systems once the DLC has been released for everything. Is PC still waiting for the DLC or did they get it the same time PS3 got it?

PC got it at the same time we did.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/PizzaClaus25?feature=mhum
#8IIsGIIPosted 3/10/2011 3:10:44 PM
What the hell is the "Ascension secret?"
#9jamespovlikPosted 3/10/2011 3:14:57 PM
@IIsGII

Just go to this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN9CuxO-_HI
---
Black Ops Zombies: Round 30 on Kino, Round 21 on Five, Round 31 on Ascension