Solo cryogenic slumber

#1DirtyMickPosted 10/2/2011 3:47:45 AM
Just curious if any has got this trophy solo. I've attempted it several times but the excavator never works with me. I've had it excavate tunnel 6 one time but went down on round 14. Any input would be appreciated.
---
Six words, two commas, one period.
#2HunteristheGamePosted 10/2/2011 5:12:23 PM
Yes it can be done solo. And the trick with getting it to go to tunnel 6 is to only go to the power room through tunnel 6 and stay in power room. If that is the only path open that is were it will go. It usually happens with in a round or 2 if you have the power on say at round 5 or 6. I usually knife zombies in starting room until round 4 then get the MPL and go 4 and 5 outside with MPL by cliff. Then I save a crawler and go through to power room. Once power is on I kill crawler and several times at start of next round got the tunnel 6 escavator. The rest is cake outside of the box being nice and giving you the Wave gun. Simon says and the hacker room switches are very easy and with the Wave gun the orb is easy. If all is done by round 8-9 then filling the tube with zombie souls is still easy since you won't have powerful zombies to deal with. Just make sure you kill them next to the tube, run laps around the pyramid if you get too many to handle. It takes about 25 to fill it up. Save a crawler if you want to enjoy you accomplishment other wise if you are scared of dying before you get a chance to get trophy then just flip switch as soon as it beeps that it is full.
Good luck I have found most the trophies are way easier solo on Moon.
#3DirtyMick(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 2:30:14 PM
I appreciate the tips, however just going through tunnel six does NOT gaurantee excavation of tunnel six. Still trying to get this though. Very angry. Very very angry.
---
Six words, two commas, one period.