Any news on BLOPS 2?

#1The_SanitizerPosted 3/17/2012 8:34:39 AM
I haven't heard anything but I am really looking forward to it.
#2Im_The_EarthPosted 3/17/2012 9:41:50 AM
It's not gonna be another Black Ops and it's coming out in November, as every CoD does
#3Gannondwarf432Posted 3/17/2012 6:38:12 PM
Im_The_Earth posted...
It's not gonna be another Black Ops and it's coming out in November, as every CoD does

Yeah, because the best selling CoD ever (until MW3, although it might not have sold as much as BLOPS did, not sure) wouldn't have a sequel. Like how Modern Warfare, or CoD 4, was hugely successful and Activision didn't have IW make any others like it, kind of like a series or trilogy.
---
"The faster I run, insanity can't catch me!"-Lanipator
"An arrow piercing a knee is no laughing matter."-Malus_X6
#4JustinBooPosted 3/18/2012 12:05:32 AM
Im_The_Earth posted...

Do you know how the internet works? Where is your proof that the next game won't be a sequwl to Black Ops? There is already so many hints that it will be, whereas there is none to suggest it will be an entirely different game. Not that I've seen.
---
|PSN: Shenjii|
If my posts are a wall of text, it's because I'm on my phone. :)
#5M14PROPosted 3/18/2012 1:14:03 AM
All i know is Activision copyright the Black ops 2,3,4,5 names it also great indications it will be a sequel.
---
PSN MAKBAIN-1 Mw3 has put me in Final stand and Black ops 2 will revive me
#6MahadoKusanagiPosted 3/18/2012 11:52:12 AM
Why Activision? I heard (don't know where) that Treyarch and Activision switch turns every year on CoD. Last year was Activision with MW3 and this year will be Project Iron Wolf from Treyarch (PROJECT Iron Wolf, it doesn't mean that the Game will have the name Call of Duty: Iron Wolf).
#7115BulletsLeftPosted 3/18/2012 12:38:04 PM
MahadoKusanagi posted...
Why Activision? I heard (don't know where) that Treyarch and Activision switch turns every year on CoD. Last year was Activision with MW3 and this year will be Project Iron Wolf from Treyarch (PROJECT Iron Wolf, it doesn't mean that the Game will have the name Call of Duty: Iron Wolf).

^This a thousand times over, don't bellieve everything you see in photobucket!

and seriously bro? it's not going to be a sequel! Treyarch actually comfirmed that it WILL be a sequel to Black Ops, learn how to troll or don't even try.
#8bronxplayahPosted 3/18/2012 3:25:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9bronxplayahPosted 3/18/2012 3:25:43 PM
MahadoKusanagi posted...

Activision is involved in all Cod games. Treyarch and Infinity Ward switch off.
---
Now leaving my post. Stand clear of the closing doors please. *bim-bim*
#10bronxplayahPosted 3/18/2012 3:28:50 PM
115BulletsLeft posted...
^This a thousand times over, don't bellieve everything you see in photobucket!

and seriously bro? it's not going to be a sequel! Treyarch actually comfirmed that it WILL be a sequel to Black Ops, learn how to troll or don't even try.

What makes you think he is trolling? He isn't stating his thoughts in a purposefully annoying way so I don't see why you think he is trolling.
---
Now leaving my post. Stand clear of the closing doors please. *bim-bim*