Black Ops 5.1

#1masterkylePosted 4/15/2012 4:43:38 PM
Getting a Sony 5.1 home theatre suystem and was wondering if it gives any advantage when playing Black Ops!

Like will I hear the enemy speaking up behind me and know which direction gunfire is coming from acctrately?

Any users with experience in this area?

Or am i just better off sticking with the 2.1 I have now!

Thanks!
---
PSN: psrundenation
#2M14PROPosted 4/15/2012 10:46:16 PM
It help so does headphones i have a A/V converter for headphone jack and its like 30 bucks with ear buds and it does the same thing.
---
PSN MAKBAIN-1 Mw3 has put me in Final stand and Black ops 2 will revive me
#3IronEagle20Posted 4/16/2012 9:33:15 AM

surround sound is awesome & yes it will give you an advantage by hearing the environment around you better than standard speakers. A surround sound system also gives you the full effect of games & blu rays.

#4An_ATHEISTPosted 4/16/2012 10:34:23 AM
It is way better with the Surround Sound, its so good that I have been accused of cheating/hacking around 15 times just cause I can hear someone run behind me or past me without me seeing them. Explosions and gun shots are also so much badass with the system, I really recommend it to anyone that doesn't have one.
---
PSN- The_Sears_Tower
Granny Overboard!! +200 Points!
#5Got_SonyPosted 4/17/2012 1:11:27 PM
I have a question, are you able to use the sony wireless headset on other systems like the 360 or PC? And by using, i mean like you can talk to other people through the mic and still be able to hear them.
---
PSN: bluehollister
#6IronEagle20Posted 4/18/2012 7:55:24 AM

In theory you should be able to since its blutooth, but sony is notorious for making their products as incompatible as possible w/ other companies products & accessories.

#7masterkyle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2012 7:25:26 PM
my relative said that the sony wireless sounds even better than the 5.1 surround systems, in that you hear everything and better.

Can anyone confirm this?
---
#8masterkyle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 9:46:00 AM
ok well im not gettin that 5.1 theatre system. but im getting a ps3 sony wireless headset 7.1.

shoudl reach in a week.

So look out guys cause ill be hearing ur footsteps behind me! XD
---
#9masterkyle(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 1:57:45 AM
Ok so i got my sony ps3 wireless headset, works great and everything. but for those that got one, just wondering if mine has a defect.

When I extend the mic I fine that it is kinda shaky or loose, is this normal?

Thanks guys!
---
#10WindMageKnightPosted 5/10/2012 2:11:56 AM

Ok so i got my sony ps3 wireless headset, works great and everything. but for those that got one, just wondering if mine has a defect.

When I extend the mic I fine that it is kinda shaky or loose, is this normal?

Thanks guys!

Yes, it tends to feel that way i think its just the crappy design on that part but other than that i love the headset. So no i doubt its a defect just bad design for it on their part
---
White 2795-5181-3042