god dammit, attn guy who's going 5-14 or whatever

#1AlexanaxelaPosted 4/25/2012 7:50:42 PM
when the enemy gets their attack helicopter, do me a favor since you can't cap any flags or kill anyone and just shoot it down? That's all i want you to do, and it's the least you could do for not being able to do anything else

and before you come in with your "why don't you shoot it down" crap, i'm too busy killing 50+ people a game with a shotgun to have a stinger

now just shoot the crap down
---
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
#2ClaireFondaPosted 4/25/2012 7:57:30 PM
50 killstreak?

If not, you have no excuse.

This is exact mindset that led to the extreme hate of killstreaks (especially the Nuke) in MW2.
---
PSN: ClaireFonda
#3Alexanaxela(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 8:06:26 PM
yes i do i already told you i'm shotgunning and everyone else on the team sucks so the least they could do is shoot down the crap they helped the enemy get
---
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
#4ClaireFondaPosted 4/25/2012 8:21:32 PM
It takes less than 15 seconds to pick another class, respawn, aim and shoot twice.

You don't need 50+ kills in a DOM game. If you hate it so much you'd go post it on here, you can just go do it yourself.
---
#5iCheckzPosted 4/25/2012 8:22:27 PM
Since your obviously so awesome you shoot it down. You know how hard it is to get 8 kills in this game im not wasting a slot on a strela
---
RIP to the competition-----
#6Alexanaxela(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 9:30:01 PM

It takes less than 15 seconds to pick another class, respawn, aim and shoot twice.

You don't need 50+ kills in a DOM game. If you hate it so much you'd go post it on here, you can just go do it yourself.

exactly it's so easy, why can't one of the 8 dumbos on my team do that while going 5-14 with 1 capture while i'mg going 50-10 with 9 captures? If you can't killwhore, and you can't cap anything, and you can't at least defend the flags that we have, the very least you could do is shoot down killstreaks
---
'In the end'? Nothing ends, Adrian. Nothing ever ends.
#7ClaireFondaPosted 4/25/2012 10:12:35 PM
Stealth brag topic? Trololol.

8 dumbos on my team

*cough* You may wanna re-read that there, buddy.

Regardless, couldn't you sacrifice one of those 50 kills to take down a chopper? Couldn't you sacrifice one killstreak for a SAM Turret so you won't ever have to bother with those "flies" for a while? It's so easy, why don't you do it?

No, really, if you can killwhore that well, you'd be able to fit a Strela as your secondary and just pick-up as necessary. Oh, and since we're talking about how incompetent they are, let's just assume they can't do that either.

By the way, insulting them while whining about how much you need them...isn't exactly good for the image.
---
#8FlibbithPosted 4/25/2012 10:17:43 PM
Protip: equip Strela and use it
or stop whining about how no one shots down air support, if you're playing with randoms of course they arent going to shoot it down lol
---
PSN: Zynk17
Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
#9Alexanaxela(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2012 7:56:27 AM
you guys seem to be hard of hearing, what good is a strela going to do if i'm using a stakeout? It only has a measly 4 shell loadout because if it was any bigger it would be the most overpowered weapon in the game. But i guess you guys are right, i'm only killing 50+ people and capping like 10 flags a game because the bads can't do either. How dare i want people on the team to contribute to the team and just shot down the helicopters they gave to the enemy! Ok i should not have to died TWICE to an attack helicopter and switch to a class with a strela when at least 4 of the 8 people on my team are running around with a strela on their back all the time and forgot it's there
---
Yeah, that's what happened
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0rtkIfl9qo
#10CodenameDuchessPosted 4/26/2012 8:25:17 AM
Wait a second Alexanaxela, aren't you the same person who on the 360 board claimed the Stakeout desperately needed more than 4 shells? Damn dude make up your mind.

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/960189-call-of-duty-black-ops/62226635
---
Lying is like 95% of what I do.