Something weird.

#31Lighthawk XPosted 6/28/2012 2:56:43 PM
Sounds like you guys have a good time when you play. I'm new to the PS3 scene (I've always played on Xbox), and none of my friends have a PS3, so I don't have anyone to play with right now. I'd love to get in on some party action. I can't stand the silence in every lobby I join.

If you ever need another player, hit me up. ThaDirty3rd.
---
Sorry. I didn't mean to blow your mind.
#32RoddyAnumber1Posted 6/28/2012 3:59:40 PM
somerandomguy14 posted...
Flibbith posted...
it's so fun playing with you guys:)

Yeah, you guys think you could get on soon?

i won't get on until Friday (at the earliest) if not then probably on Monday. I will try to play regularly since I want to hit 15th prestige soon.
---
PSN: Hypee559
"Life has no limitations except the ones you make"
#33somerandomguy14(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 5:00:52 PM
Lighthawk X posted...
Sounds like you guys have a good time when you play. I'm new to the PS3 scene (I've always played on Xbox), and none of my friends have a PS3, so I don't have anyone to play with right now. I'd love to get in on some party action. I can't stand the silence in every lobby I join.

If you ever need another player, hit me up. ThaDirty3rd.

I used to play on xbox too lol.

I'll send an invite but when do you get on.
---
PSN: obii789
#34DxiePIX69Posted 6/28/2012 5:14:30 PM
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
Flibbith posted...

i won't get on until Friday (at the earliest) if not then probably on Monday. I will try to play regularly since I want to hit 15th prestige soon.

What you were playing WITHOUT me?? what the heck, why didn't you tell me? I haven't played with you in SOOOO long! Get on soon, you're gonna have to leave zynk and obii to play with me. Sorry to zynk and obii, but I like to play with roddy by ourselves. He's nice, funny, and can keep a conversation going. I LOVE HIM hahaha : )
#35RoddyAnumber1Posted 6/28/2012 5:27:07 PM
DxiePIX69 posted...
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
Flibbith posted...

What you were playing WITHOUT me?? what the heck, why didn't you tell me? I haven't played with you in SOOOO long! Get on soon, you're gonna have to leave zynk and obii to play with me. Sorry to zynk and obii, but I like to play with roddy by ourselves. He's nice, funny, and can keep a conversation going. I LOVE HIM hahaha : )

1. You weren't online so how could I tell you?
2. Really? Love me?? That's a bit too dramatic don't you think?
3. Why can't zynk and obii join us?
---
#36somerandomguy14(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 6:04:48 PM
^I want an answer to 3.

Btw hype, you got a mic?
---
#37somerandomguy14(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 6:14:53 PM
And zynk, is that penguin guy your friend?
---
#38Lighthawk XPosted 6/28/2012 6:16:29 PM
Well I work until 6PM CT during the week. I try to get on when I get home from work, then later at night. And randomly on weekends.
---
Sorry. I didn't mean to blow your mind.
#39RoddyAnumber1Posted 6/28/2012 6:18:23 PM
^I want an answer to 3.

Btw hype, you got a mic?

I lost it about a week before we all partied up. I plan to get another one tomorrow because it's boring to not be able to talk to other players.
---
#40DxiePIX69Posted 6/28/2012 6:27:19 PM
^I want an answer to 3.

Btw hype, you got a mic?

Well it's always been just me and roddy and no one else, so it's weird when other people are with us.