So, for those who prefer BLOPS to MW... why?

#1ploodiePosted 8/30/2012 8:41:21 AM
I ask as someone who prefers BLOPS myself ... but I'm trying to figure out WHY I like it so much better? Maybe someone can help me understand why BLOPS feels so much more fun, when it is essentially the same thing as MW ?
#2Dragoon_333Posted 8/30/2012 1:17:56 PM
MW2/3 is faster paced, better guns, better killstreaks, IMO. MW2/3 fits me better. People just feel different game, that's all. I have a friend who does terrible in MW games, but way better in Blops.
---
PSN: Monkeyz_123
Mw2=The best CoD ever. Hackers blow it for everyone.
#3ploodie(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2012 1:41:12 PM
Dragoon_333 posted...
MW2/3 is faster paced, better guns, better killstreaks, IMO. MW2/3 fits me better. People just feel different game, that's all. I have a friend who does terrible in MW games, but way better in Blops.

So, you don't really have any input on this topic then...

heh-heh - just funning with ya !!
#4RoddyAnumber1Posted 8/30/2012 3:47:55 PM
Because black ops is better. That's all you have to know. Anyways there is actually recoil to a higher degree, better looking graphics, people on the mic sound more clearer, there are guns that can actually counter-act those that are overpowered, you don't run into many quickscopers, kids rage more on black ops, the campaign is REALLY good (the plot is better than most movies), zombies mode, and last but not least Treyarch made this game. And that's only what I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more reasons, but I don't want to come up with more.
---
Planning on leaving CoD in the near future.
#5ExtremeLightPosted 8/30/2012 6:01:24 PM
To be honest: MW3 is problematic. The lag compensation really messes me up and the spawn is just horrible. Personally I want to be able to get on top of the leaderboard every time for bragging rights.

BO doesn't offer these problem but there is imbalances in this game.

Personally MW3 made me rage so much I left it for other multiplayer... came back to play FFA gunplay still horrible. The only reason I play BO more.

Not to say I left BO in it prime. But I wasn't raging I was bored and wanted to get away from my first multiplayer ever. ACB and Naruto offer some interesting multiplayers but they are new to multiplayer area (at the time).

As time go on, Unless BO2 can exceed all exceptions and problems then I will be playing other multiplayers more often.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2013, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013.
#6KuutenPosted 8/30/2012 6:09:22 PM
In comparison to MW2, the biggest problem with that game are the hackers who have overrun the multiplayer scene. Any non-hacked lobbies are great and usually decently fun. But the hacked ones which are pretty common now ruin it all

As for MW3... I don't even need to say a word about that. The more common things people have complained about are what I agree with.
---
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.
#7Bizzy_GPosted 8/30/2012 7:11:08 PM
Maps, TTK
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/bizznessonly?feature=mhum *The Snd Jesus* http://livinglegacy.enjin.com/home <<A Family
Psn: B-Gianni . Bizzness_Only.
#8OmniSentinelPosted 8/31/2012 1:48:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Boutchie23Posted 8/31/2012 9:12:53 AM
I've just come back to Blops . I'd say it's the pace. It's slower, but IN a good way.
You don't feel like you're on crack playing this.
---
PSN | Mandein
#10MahadoKusanagiPosted 8/31/2012 9:39:57 AM
I think that Blops is:
- Friendlier to play with all classes of players (from beginners to professionals)
- There is more balance between the guns and perks (for myself)
- Some maps are funnier to play
- There is a "Splash-Jump"
- The hackers don't even appear that often, more like rarely
- I rarely had a host-migration or a disconnection for whatever reason

And even if you mostly mean the multiplayer, i also have to points why Blops is better:
- Story
- Zombies

MW3 is faster, but because of that i felt out of the place. I'm not that very good in multiplayer and i already have a hard time with Blops, with MW3 is for me impossible. Way to fast for someone like me, MW3 is more for professional players and MW2 had/have a damn lot of hackers which runis the game. Also i didn't feel a balance between the guns and perks like in Blops. MW3 is more like....................if you are playing on crack.