killing george tactic

#1Ty_train777Posted 5/7/2011 8:57:28 PM
Now I know that it is 10 times easier to kill George in solo so does anybody know how much ammo it would take to kill George with just the mp5k? If not how many bullets over all do you need to put in him with any gun.
---
XBL- liliTyman777
#2koolguy5Posted 5/7/2011 9:08:07 PM
i think the proper question would be how much health does he have, because even with a pack a punched mp5k, it would take a very long time
---
Mario rules.Period.FTLulz
#3VivaLaColtenPosted 5/7/2011 9:09:29 PM

Kill him with either a ray gun, or pack a punched LMG

#4Ty_train777(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2011 9:16:35 PM
Ok then how much life does he have... haha. I mean if a death machine takes out 1/4 of his life then why does 10 clips of mp5k ammo do nothing?
---
XBL- liliTyman777
#5genesis42Posted 5/7/2011 9:46:57 PM(edited)
I've noticed that the only time where you can damage George is if he is on LAND and he is he is CALM. Every single time time you shoot him, you will notice that the first bullet that hits him will yield you 10 points. This is the ONLY time he gets damaged. In order to damage him further, after he is enraged, bring him back into the water to calm him down and then lure him back on land in order to damage him again. Rinse and repeat.

For those of you who don't understand what I'm saying, here's a tl;dr version:

~ Get him on land while he's calm and shoot with the [insert gun] ONCE
~ George will now rage and run after you so bring him back into the water to calm him down
~ Repeat the first point
~ Repeat the second point

Edit: It took me roughly 15 Scavenger's, 25 Hyena Infra-dead's and about 10 unpack-a-punched Ray Gun shots to kill him with 2 players.
---
Why do you assume that genesis is foaming at the mouth as he's typing? It's incredibly likely that he's typing while perfectly calm. ~ Octaivian_Rex
#6Ty_train777(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2011 9:21:31 PM
genesis42-

then how come when i get a death machine and i shoot him in the water his spotlight starts to dim and spark? Do you have proof that only 1 of the 30 bullets someone would shoot at him hurts him?
---
XBL- liliTyman777
#7Bardock47Posted 5/7/2011 9:26:08 PM

Pretty sure he is damageable at all times.

#8genesis42Posted 5/7/2011 9:40:31 PM(edited)

genesis42-

then how come when i get a death machine and i shoot him in the water his spotlight starts to dim and spark?

I am going to flat out admit that I haven't tried to use the Death Machine on him, I've only used the guns available to the players in the box and the walls of the map. But my guess would be that the Death Machine has such a high damage output, that it wouldn't take a lot of the bullets to kill him, you might've (without noticing) kept shooting him the moment he left the water and whenever he became enraged, you, in a panic, probably ran back into the water allowing you to damage him further with the Death Machine whenever he left the water.

genesis42-

Do you have proof that only 1 of the 30 bullets someone would shoot at him hurts him?

Yeah, I tried spamming multiple Scavenger / Hyena's and Ray Gun's prior to my discovery, only to find out that it uses up more ammuntion because the after the first shot, he becomes impervious to damage. It's better to pace your gun by only shooting him once than to spam it and waste ammo.
---
Why do you assume that genesis is foaming at the mouth as he's typing? It's incredibly likely that he's typing while perfectly calm. ~ Octaivian_Rex
#9Ty_train777(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2011 9:39:14 PM
You should consider though those are the scavenger and raygun, they might work differently than an LMG or AR.
---
XBL- liliTyman777
#10Redflag333Posted 5/7/2011 9:40:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]