The Call of The Dead Easter Egg Guide

#1Norrie91Posted 6/2/2011 1:17:24 PM

Communication is the Key to Doing this Right!!!

First off get enough points, somewhere between 8 to 12,000 each, so that you have enough points to open the necessary doors, turn on the power, get Juggs,
then attempt to buy the VR-11 from the mystery box. Yes I know it sucks but you need it for the last step!!
And Upgrade your weapons which you'll also need for the Final Step!
Once all of this is done make a crawler and your good to go!
Now Run on over to the PHD Flopper room go downstairs and to the metal door that you cannot open and you'll hear original Zombies cast are traped its up to you to help get them out!! At times you can knife the door to speed things up a bit.

==Step 1 - The Fuse== - On either one of the desks upstairs from the Time Machine OR in the corner next to the Fileing Cabinet.

==Step 2 - The Generators== - can be done in ANY order - 2A is Right beside you
2B is through the winndow at the back of the Stamina Up Perk Machine
2C is in a small gap to the right of the bridge connecting the open area at the botom of the lighthouse to the downstairs area of the back of the ship.
2D is at the front of the ship, look down the back of the ship at you'll see the light its best to get
the Sticky Grenades for this one. [Stickys are on a wall at the top of the stairs from Juggs]
Now Go Back To The Time Machine for further instructions.

==Step 3 - The Vodka == [Needs one person to CUT it and one person to catch it [Hold X and run into it when it drops to catch it]
- Can spawn in multiple areas so far I've seen it on
1. The Railing outside the lighthouse above The Flopper
2. The Railing outside of the Flopper room, one person needs to be in the open area outside of the bottom of the lighthous for this
3. The Railing outside of the power room
If it doesn't appear in these locations your just gonna have to look around for it
Once caught go back to the Time machine and at the base of the stairs to the left of the Metal doors are Mailing Tubes
Hold X to give them the Vodka

==Step 4 - The Lighthouse Dials==
4A - Set Yellow to 2.

4B - Turn Blue, until it makes Orange 7.

4C - Set Purple to 6.

4D - Turn Orange, until it makes Blue 4.

4E - Set Yellow to 2.
--
Final Order
Yellow- 2
Orange- 7
Blue- 4
Purple- 6

==Step 5 - The Radios== - NEEDS to be done in this order!!!
5A - V - On top of a cabinet In the room under the Power Room
5B - R - On A Barrel In Room At The Back of the Lighthouse
5C - I - In a container at the back of the boat next to a Zombie Window just after opening the Container doors
5D - L - Is Under The Stairs in The Time Machine Room
Possibly Need to be done in set amount of time So may need 3 partners who talk to go to each radio indavidually and do them in that order.

== Step 6 - Steering Wheel & Levers == - These are in the power room on the boat.
Lever - 1 Pull
Lever 2 - Do NOT Pull
Lever 3 - 3 Pulls
Sterring Wheel - Turn Diffrent Spindle to 5 o'Clock position

== Step 7 - Foghorns== NEEDS to be done in this order!!
7A - Next to the water at the base of the lighthouse
7B - Round the corner from the Ice Slide in the lighhouse in the corner
7C - At the base of the lighthouse
7D - In the open area of The ICE SLIDE
== Step 8 - The Golden Rod [With The VR-11] ==
Right if you have followed my suggstions at the start this should be Easy-ish, first make your crawler follow you to the bottom of the lighthouse and shoot it with the VR-11. Now You Have To KILL the Human before he reaches the top of the lighthouse, once this is done run back down the stairs and grab the Golden Rod.Head back to the time machine and Give them the Golden Rod through the Mailing Tube. Afer the talk the fuse starts acting up Knife it and Acheivement Acheived!! The Death Machine Symbol should pop up beside you grab it and It is the Wander Waffle. Congratulations!

#2AskansirPosted 6/2/2011 3:02:37 PM

Quote "5C - I - In a container at the back of the boat next to a Zombie Window just after opening the Container doors
"

The back of the ship is where the Double tap and claymores are, is this where you meant, or did you mean the bow of the ship after you open up by the Mp40 (semtex is back there)?

Thanks for typing this out, you should repost in the stickied thread up top.

#3Tipsy25Posted 6/2/2011 4:16:48 PM
Why do we need another one of these??
#4_xxDiSrUpToRxx_Posted 6/2/2011 4:24:07 PM
or you could just go to call of duty wiki.
---
"Tho I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am 80 000 feet and climbing"
GT=SickishSolution
#5thebest99Posted 6/2/2011 6:53:50 PM
If it isn't Mr. Late to the party
---
GT: Dan Harkinz
Play Black ops? Join www.thesocialrev.com so we can play 2gether yo
#6Norrie91(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2011 7:44:23 AM

Askansir posted...

Quote "5C - I - In a container at the back of the boat next to a Zombie Window just after opening the Container doors
"

The back of the ship is where the Double tap and claymores are, is this where you meant, or did you mean the bow of the ship after you open up by the Mp40 (semtex is back there)?

Thanks for typing this out, you should repost in the stickied thread up top.

Where the MP40 and the Semtex's are.

It may be late but some people have not been able to get it yet or have even heard of it lol.

#7gokuss322Posted 6/3/2011 8:04:57 AM
I already got the achievement and what not, but seriously who in the world would have found out how to do this with no one telling them how to do it? It's the stupidest achievement I've ever had to do. I don't mind a little side mission in zombies, but this is ridiculous. Once you've done it and got this achievement, there is absolutely no point in doing it again, I mean just to get the WonderWaffe is completely stupid. That gun is used to get out of a tight spot, not be used until it's gone without even being able to switch to your other guns...
---
Just get a taste of it makes me crazy cravin' it, All in my face and I'll make sure I put my name in it.
YOUR FACE!