Veteran is impossible.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. Veteran is impossible.
5 years ago#1
Ok so I've been stuck at "find and kill dragovich" for about 1hour now. Due to the never ending respawning enemies. I'm at a part where there is a constant enemy count of 5 and it takes 3.5 second to respawning an enemy (yeah I timed it I'm bored) after it's killed. The part I'm on is a tunnel after you pass the desk that gets flipped over (you'll know when you get here) anyway to make a long story short I don't think this level is possible. You don't have flash bangs I attempted just about every strategy in the book and to be honest I don't see an angle that would = success..... Ps I'm not terrible I'm very good at COD but this is just becoming obnoxious and I need help.... any pointers?
5 years ago#2
No pointers. It's like WaW veteran. Play it for days if you wanna beat it.
5 years ago#3
What's with the Protect Reznov part in the 2nd stage? The guards just keep coming endlessly.
King of Slackers
PSN: SDPlissken81, LIVE: CaIIMeSnake
5 years ago#4
yes, i dont have it yet, but get better :P cod veteran is a challenge of perseverance more often than not, it can be frustrating, but finding that route is sure to get you there
currently playing: dead rising 2, left 4 dead, fifa 11
5 years ago#5
lol single player
5 years ago#6
anything is possible when you believe..
5 years ago#7
Play through on Hardened first, then you can pick and choose what missions to complete on Vet.
Olny dmub poeple tnhik slpelilng is ipmortantt.
XBL GT: HelloMiko
5 years ago#8
Enemies are on endless respawn and they kill you in 2 shots on this level. It's pissing me off
5 years ago#9
I'm struggling on mission - S.O.G. on hardened difficulty. These infinite enemy respawns when you have to defend Khe Sahn make the game really frustrating and it's only the 4th mission. I thought we were over this since Modern Warfare 2? Say what you like about MW2 but at least it was fair.
Currently playing Call of Duty Black Ops, Fallout New Vegas, Fable III Collectors Edition (360). Next game I'm buying - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
5 years ago#10
Veteran is possible, its just hard. I'm currently at the part in Vietnam where the objective changes to: Push back the NVA. Its freaking hard man, but (!) I like it. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. Veteran is impossible.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived