--Your Guide to playing Zombies-- (v1.2)

#291Chopper1NatorPosted 2/18/2012 3:17:20 AMmessage detail
For anyone questioning people buying the sickle/bowie before Juggs, and then sarcastically saying something like but how many times do you go down, clearly you are not as good as you think you are.

Play with some actual good players, and I mean really good and you will see that once you have the Bowie/Sickle, and it's still one hit kill it's almost impossible to go down. When you hit a zombie and deal them a death blow they are unable to hit you unless your timing is so bad that they hit you before you hit them. Then you may go down. Once however you are good enough to always hit them first, due to your timing you almost can't go down.

I absolutely hate people judging others based upon their own personal lack of skill. I posted a 300 kill game and a few people called me lucky. They don't realise that I have hit 300 multiple times, and am currently 26 in the world on the PS3. How the hell can you get lucky to get 300 kills?

The zombie community is terrible in this way.
---
Refuses to play with glitchers on zombies.
PSN Chopper-Nator
#292TheBEST305gamerPosted 2/20/2012 6:14:15 PMmessage detail
Chopper1Nator posted...
For anyone questioning people buying the sickle/bowie before Juggs, and then sarcastically saying something like but how many times do you go down, clearly you are not as good as you think you are.

Play with some actual good players, and I mean really good and you will see that once you have the Bowie/Sickle, and it's still one hit kill it's almost impossible to go down. When you hit a zombie and deal them a death blow they are unable to hit you unless your timing is so bad that they hit you before you hit them. Then you may go down. Once however you are good enough to always hit them first, due to your timing you almost can't go down.

I absolutely hate people judging others based upon their own personal lack of skill. I posted a 300 kill game and a few people called me lucky. They don't realise that I have hit 300 multiple times, and am currently 26 in the world on the PS3. How the hell can you get lucky to get 300 kills?

The zombie community is terrible in this way.

To be fair, it was in response to a person that wasn't even sure about up to what rd it is a one-hit kill. Anyone that buys it knows that it's a one hit kill up to, and not including rd 10.

I personally avoid the bowie before jug unless I'm host or on COTD and everyone agrees to go that way. On several occasions, I've stabbed zombies and later received a hit marker while I was already well outside of "slapping range". This means I have to wait a few seconds before going for another stab or risk being downed by what is apparently an inspector gadget zombie. This NEVER happens while I am the host.

Lag can be a royal pain on xbox live, I've never played on PSN.
#293Chopper1NatorPosted 2/21/2012 4:38:23 PMmessage detail
Fair enough BGamer, I was in a mood when I wrote that.

However it's not just directed at him, there are great 'theorist' players everywhere on this board, who just knock other people's suggestions due to the reasons I posted above, their personal skill level is just not good enough.

If I'm on a 4 bar I always go for it, I never seem to find any lag on a 4 bar PSN game. On a 3 bar I might do, especially on COTD as I feel that the sickle has slightly more range than the Bowie.
---
PSN Chopper-Nator
#294achimedPosted 2/23/2012 5:03:52 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#295Syko_DarksydePosted 2/23/2012 6:05:54 PMmessage detail
achimed posted...
Chopper1Nator posted...
and am currently 26 in the world on the PS3. How the hell can you get lucky to get 300 kills?

I call BS. And 300 kills on a zombie game isnt a lot at all.

Also, since you use PS3 BO, why not go to that board?

300 kills in No Mans Land / Area 51. 300-some odd kills is a lot.
---
D.D.A.- Mike Knox fans unite
http://i56.tinypic.com/10mu7ab.jpg http://i55.tinypic.com/346p0fn.jpg
#296Chopper1NatorPosted 2/24/2012 6:33:36 AMmessage detail
I don't want to setup a game or talk about my console, I want to talk about zombies. Why cut of 1/2 the community just to be a fanboy?

http://www.image-share.com/ijpg-1307-207.html

Check out http://www.youtube.com/user/ChopperRated?feature=mhee

4 different 300 kill games on there and a 296. Just had my latest video on ZombieSlayinNation. Why would I lie to a group of people who I don't know about something that can easily be discovered by just looking at the leaderboard?
---
PSN Chopper-Nator
#297ZombieshellyeahPosted 5/12/2012 6:31:56 AMmessage detail
Nice Guide. definatly bookmarked. :D
---
"I just killed a billion zombies! Why is no one helping?!" - Nikolai Belinski.
#298Nathan7225Posted 5/31/2012 11:17:03 AMmessage detail
Wow wave 16 what a pro
#299NordiniPosted 7/31/2012 6:00:07 PMmessage detail
I instantly hated this guide as soon as it suggested that you go through the alleyway first in Kino.

That is the quickest way to die and screws up the entire game, there is nothing more frustrating than when people do that
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#300dredre211Posted 8/17/2012 3:15:42 PMmessage detail
only thing i do is be the best