Best Perks Poll

#11pastaman2232Posted 12/1/2010 8:51:36 AM
Flak Jacket, Sleight of Hand, Ninja.
---
A hunter lives among the stars...
~Orion~ Youtube.com/solo373
#12Aceofblades2k2Posted 12/1/2010 8:59:06 AM
lol at people saying lightweight sucks. Easily top 2...

Anyways,
Best Lightweight/Ghost, SOH, Marathon/Ninja (Obviously depending on perk 1)
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#13TheMeanRockPosted 12/1/2010 9:00:46 AM
Ghost/SoH/your choice.

is the only combination worthwhile.

PERK 1 -
Lightweight, speed up is negligible and stop jumping off cliffs.
Scavenger, be better with more guns. extra grenades are w/e
Flak Jacket, avoid the RC or put a claymore in its path, use your eyes and common sense to avoid claymore.
Hardline, Good perk i guess, but your switches will turn into a crap more than half the time.

PERK 2
Hardened- why do i need to shoot through walls, shoot to kill or DONT EFFING SHOOT, i hate noobjoe running by me and shooting from a distance he CLEARLY can finish the kill because the guy hes shooting at is in a window gets hit and hides,when i was planning a flanking maneuver, but now he knows im coming
Scout- Isnt this for snipers? I have never used it. I think it is... and sniping only hurts your team, because people respawn.
Steady- Aim WHY THE EFF... are you shooting from the hip often enough to need this?
Warlord- good but...... Does it make you ADS super crazy fast? Then its not good enough.

PERK 3 -
Tactical Mask, poopy
Marathon, pretty good, especially on pro
Ninja, can be useful
Second Chance, only one that shouldnt be chosen, as it is a garbage perk that rewards you for not doing so well.
Hacker, havent used it but heard good things.

---
Making GFAQs a better place.. even if it costs me all my karma
#14blome2134215489Posted 12/1/2010 9:03:03 AM
Well you know, Flak Jacket also makes you immune to fire and you won't die to claymores/semtex/frags/crossbow/rpg/noob tube/mortars
#15HNinja777Posted 12/1/2010 9:04:14 AM
BEST
Ghost, Warlord, Hacker

Worst
Lightweight, Scout!!!, Tac Mask
---
I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
#16MrArmageddon8Posted 12/1/2010 9:28:49 AM
Why so much flak jacket hate? Not being killed by random nades or explosives definitely makes it worth it, not to mention it makes the claymores, c4, noobtubes, napalm strike, and flamethrower useless against you.

Always the worst perks are the following:
Tactical mask : only good if you have the pro version and it isn't fun to get.
Scout: lol
Second chance: makes your killcam more embarrassing.
Ninja: Just doesn't seem very useful to me, unless you're playing hardcore.
Hardened: purely situational and less useful than some of the other tier 2 perks..
#17Bokey407Posted 12/1/2010 9:35:38 AM
Ghost works unbelievably great! alot of people depend on the radar, with ghost you can sneak behind groups of enemies and easily pick up 3+ kills with their back turned to you. anyone else love when that happens?
---
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our mind"
#18EskiiPosted 12/1/2010 9:58:15 AM
perk 1: Lightweight then Hardline
perk 2: Sleight of Hand then Hardened
perk 3: Marathon

This is how the pros roll, like me.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/EskiLdn
#19EskiiPosted 12/1/2010 9:58:54 AM
forgot ghost. ghost > hardline.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/EskiLdn
#20krismagusPosted 12/1/2010 9:59:58 AM
Ghost/Warlord/Hacker
---
GT and PSN: Krismagus777
"Every time IdrA loses drones to blue flame hellions, I want to shout TEN POINTS FROM GRIFFINFDOR!"-Day [9]