How The **** Is A Shotgun Not A One Hit Kill From Point Blank Range?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. How The **** Is A Shotgun Not A One Hit Kill From Point Blank Range?

User Info: Theboywhodid

Theboywhodid
6 years ago#1

Or did they nerf the stakeout as well? If I have to take two shots then it's not really a good shotgun is it?

User Info: tacohashi

tacohashi
6 years ago#2
I'm lucky to get a OHK with any shotgun at any range. Just because MW2 had unbelievably good ones doesn't mean BO had to make them worthless :(
XBL: Original RedBox

User Info: piledriver85

piledriver85
6 years ago#3
Crappy hit detection is the #1 culprit. Also games have been quite laggy since the Holidays.
I'm a man who enjoys both PC and consoles... WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?!
PC, 360, Wii

User Info: VortexContinuum

VortexContinuum
6 years ago#4
Bad aim/lag/exaggerating
"Please assume the position." -Fisto
Switch-controlling extraordinaire

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
6 years ago#5
... you don't OHK with the stakeout? I'm not trolling, seriously, and I'm not very good, but I do.
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
GT: vigorm0rtis

User Info: tacohashi

tacohashi
6 years ago#6
Crappy doesn't even describe it when I can get 3 hit markers with an Olympia and not get a kill...
XBL: Original RedBox

User Info: Franchise227

Franchise227
6 years ago#7
olympia has 2 bullets. your saying you hit someone twice, reloaded, hit a third time and STILL didnt get a kill. Wow....your bad....or your connection is terrible....or youre exaggerating....or all 3.

User Info: tarzanmx

tarzanmx
6 years ago#8
Or he was gunning from across the map. Considering the damage per pellet is pretty minimal, it could explain.
That's why Shotguns only work at close range.
I love Glaceon! Got 32 in HG, 4 in PMD, AND 2 in MUGEN!
SPARTAN-471, out!

User Info: Theboywhodid

Theboywhodid
6 years ago#9

I said point blank range. I know a shotty isn't an AR. I was right in front of him. No bull. A hit marker registered. But that was it. I had to fire again, but by then he was well aware someone was trying to kill him and started spraying madly. It doesn't make sense. And no. I'm not exaggerating.

User Info: Dylanthenoodle

Dylanthenoodle
6 years ago#10
I don't know what you guys are talking about. I use the Suppressed Spas and it merks in CQC. Yeah, on average I have to shoot them twice or three times, but since it's semi automatic it's just fine. Try that out.
Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. How The **** Is A Shotgun Not A One Hit Kill From Point Blank Range?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived