How The **** Is A Shotgun Not A One Hit Kill From Point Blank Range?

#1TheboywhodidPosted 1/6/2011 3:30:38 PM

Or did they nerf the stakeout as well? If I have to take two shots then it's not really a good shotgun is it?

#2tacohashiPosted 1/6/2011 3:32:39 PM
I'm lucky to get a OHK with any shotgun at any range. Just because MW2 had unbelievably good ones doesn't mean BO had to make them worthless :(
---
XBL: Original RedBox
#3piledriver85Posted 1/6/2011 3:33:27 PM
Crappy hit detection is the #1 culprit. Also games have been quite laggy since the Holidays.
---
I'm a man who enjoys both PC and consoles... WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?!
PC, 360, Wii
#4VortexContinuumPosted 1/6/2011 3:33:47 PM
Bad aim/lag/exaggerating
---
"Please assume the position." -Fisto
Switch-controlling extraordinaire
#5vigorm0rtisPosted 1/6/2011 3:34:14 PM
... you don't OHK with the stakeout? I'm not trolling, seriously, and I'm not very good, but I do.
---
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
GT: vigorm0rtis
#6tacohashiPosted 1/6/2011 3:34:34 PM
Crappy doesn't even describe it when I can get 3 hit markers with an Olympia and not get a kill...
---
XBL: Original RedBox
#7Franchise227Posted 1/6/2011 3:36:50 PM
olympia has 2 bullets. your saying you hit someone twice, reloaded, hit a third time and STILL didnt get a kill. Wow....your bad....or your connection is terrible....or youre exaggerating....or all 3.
#8tarzanmxPosted 1/6/2011 3:41:15 PM
Or he was gunning from across the map. Considering the damage per pellet is pretty minimal, it could explain.
That's why Shotguns only work at close range.
---
I love Glaceon! Got 32 in HG, 4 in PMD, AND 2 in MUGEN!
SPARTAN-471, out!
#9Theboywhodid(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2011 3:46:02 PM

I said point blank range. I know a shotty isn't an AR. I was right in front of him. No bull. A hit marker registered. But that was it. I had to fire again, but by then he was well aware someone was trying to kill him and started spraying madly. It doesn't make sense. And no. I'm not exaggerating.

#10DylanthenoodlePosted 1/6/2011 3:50:41 PM
I don't know what you guys are talking about. I use the Suppressed Spas and it merks in CQC. Yeah, on average I have to shoot them twice or three times, but since it's semi automatic it's just fine. Try that out.
---
Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of.