Guide to Theater mode 1.0

#21devildogsPosted 1/21/2011 3:13:50 PMmessage detail
Excellent, thank you.
---
I will not be denied my rightful place in the nightmares of men.
GT - Titus Crow USMC
#22yoursocleverPosted 1/21/2011 4:21:05 PMmessage detail

10) If you want your clip to be directly uploaded to youtube.com then you must also link your youtube.com account. This is also available on your theater page once you are logged into callofduty.com/theater. If you do not link to a youtube account, then you can still watch the movies on the call of duty website.

Maybe you can help me TC!
After I link my account to windows live I get this screen:
http://i54.tinypic.com/dpd4ys.jpg
I don't see any option to link my youtube account?
Even when I run firefox in safe mode there's nothing there.
What am I missing tc?
Thanks in advance.
---
Fear Before doesn't listen to people who don't like them.
#23cabbagesniperPosted 1/21/2011 4:45:27 PMmessage detail
wow great information TC. this is awesome and my only question is if you know if or how you could make your clips longer than 30 seconds....thanks again
---
GT: I Asian Jew I
#24T_800Posted 1/21/2011 4:55:46 PMmessage detail
Wow this crap got stickied. All it does is repeat the instructions given at cod.com and in game. Someone is friends with a mod.
---
gt: tominater12
#25Alternative_1Posted 1/21/2011 6:36:57 PMmessage detail
I'm currently rather amazed that my MW2 FAQ didn't get stickied while this has been.

Mods are strange.
---
tahts halo
dont worry
#26T_800Posted 1/21/2011 6:47:32 PMmessage detail

I'm currently rather amazed that my MW2 FAQ didn't get stickied while this has been.

Mods are strange.

Nah the guy that wrote this is most likely a personal friend with a mod.
---
gt: tominater12
#27OgesMCPosted 1/21/2011 8:00:07 PMmessage detail

**Note: I highly recommend you change the control scheme to digital. The main difference is that LT is used for slow motion and RT for fast forward while the d-pad is used to jump forward / backward. This makes it much easier to capture moments in slow motion.

Um, thank you very much at least for this. I love capturing C4 kills and leading it in slow motion. The digital scheme makes it so much easier to do.
---
Only intelligent players are capable of enjoying Sacred, go back to Call of Duty or whatever the shooter of the month is. -JFKdj
#28Obscuros(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2011 8:11:54 PMmessage detail
lmao...I dont know any mods. And honestly I made this mostly as a guide for people to learn how to post online. That is the most asked question I see on the boards. I have never seen anyone ask about the dolly.

If i wanted to go all out I would made it a faq. This is just a sticky. When I make the the 1.1 version I will add the dolly camera since omitting this one aspect has made everyone go mad.....geez.
#29pormogoPosted 1/21/2011 10:55:08 PMmessage detail
All topics with a Version # in front of it= Sticky
---
Achachachachaba!
GT: underworld toad
#30Random_PopeyePosted 1/21/2011 11:45:14 PMmessage detail
Lame that its only 360p :(
---
Are You Ready?