Flame Thrower

#1Law_DawgPosted 2/28/2011 12:14:03 PM
I've notice not much love for the flame thrower...why? It's my favorite "mess around" class!!
---
Member of the stop complaining about everything in the game that can kill you just because you suck Club.
#2BgSoAPosted 2/28/2011 12:18:13 PM
For messing around it is fun. For serious gameplay? Pfft. No one touches it. That's why it's not mentioned. Flak Jacket Pro makes it absolutely worthless anyways, not to mention how weak it is normally.
---
Maybe I should drink now. Jim Beam in my freezer says he can help me forget all about FF -2's...
#3MageofBlood391Posted 2/28/2011 12:19:16 PM
I got a triple kill with the flamethrower in the final killcam the other day. Happiest moment of my life.
---
Smart ninja-type dude.
#4ZMT17Posted 2/28/2011 12:28:06 PM
They should make it fire every 0.1 sec instead of 0.2
#5Law_Dawg(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2011 1:57:30 AM
I only play hardcore when I use it....still makes me laugh!
---
Member of the stop complaining about everything in the game that can kill you just because you suck Club.
#6jackofblades34Posted 3/1/2011 1:58:48 AM
Flamethrower + high sensitivity + spinning around = hilarious killcams
#7Mr_BuggPosted 3/1/2011 2:03:04 AM
I had a game the other day on Grid where I started with lightweight + marathon and charged straightaway to the gate and managed to take out 4 people with the flame thrower, and from then on I noticed my team was starting to increasingly use more and more flamethrowers until it boiled down to (almost) every single one of us roaming as a pack and throwing flame on anything that moved. I was so pumped to have started the movement XD
#8Law_Dawg(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2011 2:18:36 AM
I love when that happens...we did it one time on MW with the RPD with deep impact and killed the whole team (SND game) in less than 20 seconds...I think it was the shortest round I have ever seen.
---