Dual HS10s rule.

#11Zero IXPosted 3/7/2011 6:34:27 PM(edited)
^ Why do my duel HS10s still kill in one hit then? You just need more practice using them.

No offense, but you need to educate yourself:

http://denkirson.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=2097

1. Damage drops off sooner than every other shotgun and the pellets dissipate completely before every other shotgun.
2. The hipfire spread is 12-15. Compare this to a sniper rifle's 10-15 spread, which is actually better.

Question: is running around trying to no-scope with a sniper rifle practical? Of course it isn't. Trying to get one shot kills with the dual HS10s would be almost the same. You will lose to literally any other akimbo weapon if they're more than 5m away from you.

Dual HS10s have to fire two to three times at ranges where any other shotgun, including SPAS-12 or a naked HS10, can still OHKO with Steady Aim or ADS. Lack of ammo is another drawback.

You can put Scav on them and run around getting up in people's faces for fun, but you can do the same thing indefinitely and achieve better results with Ghost or Lightweight and a Ballistic Knife, which has almost the same lunge range as the dual HS10's max damage range.

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm not saying don't have fun because I run dual HS10s for kicks all the time, but just because somebody has a couple good games with them doesn't make them actually good.
---
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
GamerTag: Vicelight, currently playing Call of Duty: Black Ops
#12Bronson22byaaPosted 3/7/2011 6:38:12 PM
How much starting ammo do dual wield HS-10's have?
---
For God so loved the world is such a fabricated one liner.
Whether I am right or wrong we are all going to end the same.
#13NeuralLaxativePosted 3/7/2011 6:38:39 PM
I would argue that it's how you play with them that makes them good or bad. I guess that's true for most guns. Stats aside, if you can make use of the various ups in a way that down plays the negatives, hell, any gun can be good. Of course that doesn't make it better than the famas, but if you keep it at close range...well, you get the point.
---
Stop whining! You kids are soft. You lack discipline.
#14Zero IXPosted 3/7/2011 6:47:26 PM
Stats aside, if you can make use of the various ups in a way that down plays the negatives, hell, any gun can be good. Of course that doesn't make it better than the famas, but if you keep it at close range...well, you get the point

I can have a great game with the L96A1, but no matter how well I play, if there was a clone of me on the same team with an AR, he'd always be in a better position to get more kills than me. The dual HS10s are in the same boat, because while my knowledge of their effective range and damage might allow me to do well with them if I move around the map without exposing myself to longer sight lines, any kill I get with them could have been killed at a farther, safer distance and always one or more shots less outside of 5m with a naked HS10.

I could do the same thing completely undetected with Ghost Pro and a silenced SPAS-12 and not have to worry about ammo or having to reload in the midst of an encounter.

I could ADS and kill the target from distances in excess of 12.5m with Stakeout +Grip.

So on and so forth.
---
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
GamerTag: Vicelight, currently playing Call of Duty: Black Ops
#15NeuralLaxativePosted 3/7/2011 8:36:42 PM
Your logic makes too much sense for me to continue arguing lol
---
Stop whining! You kids are soft. You lack discipline.
#16Faust_8Posted 3/7/2011 8:40:53 PM
Firing twice as much buckshot is meaningless when you're half as accurate.

30-10x16 at 12-15 accuracy is only even or worse than the SPAS's 30-10x8 at 5-8 accuracy. And then you factor in the suppressor and you see why the HS-10 has no point.

Even naked, it has half as many shots as the SPAS, again without the silencer. Its only advantage is its 4.25 accuracy when you ADS, but that's not worth the downsides.

I'd honestly take the Olympia instead, and I hate the Olympia as well.
---
Religions tell children they might avoid hell...while science tells children they came from the stars.
#17Sitrus_DaoraPosted 3/8/2011 12:54:12 AM
Best shotgun in the game. Only one with some form of consistency.

Olympia, Stakeout and especially the SPAS12, I swear the shells coming out of these guns have a mind of their own and decide when to kill someone. Probably lag.

At least with the HS10 DW, those shotguns firing simutaneously will kill the guy 99% of the time (probably because he's pretty much biting on the end of them)

And plua...is there anything more fun than prone diving off the rock in Jungle and blowing some guy's legs away?
---
I drove my tractor through your haystack last night ^_^
XBL GT: Xx Sitrus xX
#18MarshallTwinsPosted 3/8/2011 3:15:17 AM
Dual HS10s rule.

http://www.myfacewhen.com/i/430.jpg
---
Hi, I am Lindsay217. If I post from this account it's because my main account is banned/suspended.
GT: The Witch MD
#19_borTPosted 3/8/2011 8:22:13 AM
I've been using them a lot recently and it's really fun. It's all about maneuvering and making it so you catch people off guard.
#20MyAura717Posted 3/8/2011 8:24:47 AM
olympia with flora camo>>>>>

not trolling either
---
Convert To Buddenism now