The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How do I use phd flopper (how do I belly flop)?

#1gregkel22Posted 3/8/2011 11:38:01 AM
I've gotten flopper, but can't get it to work. Don't know what I'm doing wrong, and it;s driving me crazy. I am running, jumping from a height, then pressing red B button till I'm prone (lying). I always sustain damage. What am I doing wrong? What are the exact key presses to make me flop, as I must be doing something incredibly stupidly wrong.

I would think that this should be very easy. Any help would be appreciated, as I seem to be the only fool doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance.
#2yoursocleverPosted 3/8/2011 11:39:05 AM
Don't jump just hold down B.
Trllo?
I'm confused.
---
Fear Before doesn't listen to people who don't like them.
#3whocares2007Posted 3/8/2011 11:50:19 AM
has to be a dolphin dive from a height (2-3 feet min).
sprint then hold B as you go over a ledge
DO NOT press A
#4ManInBlack_77Posted 3/8/2011 11:54:36 AM
While SPRINTING press and hold B and only B. Your guy will dive forward and land on his stomach. If the dive takes him off a ledge, stairwell etc so that he lands somewhere lower than where his feet were when he dove, it will create an explosion.
---
I see them! THEIR over THEY'RE at THERE computers! The grammar police! And I've just enraged them!
#5WyldStallynsPosted 3/8/2011 11:54:49 AM
you need to dolphin dive from just above level ground.
---
\m/>_<\m/
#6ManInBlack_77Posted 3/8/2011 11:56:28 AM
Oh, and make sure he hits the ground. If you land right on top of any zombies or another player it won't go off.
---
I see them! THEIR over THEY'RE at THERE computers! The grammar police! And I've just enraged them!