Here's one of the new killstreaks that will be in Black Ops 2

#1Sword_SlasherPosted 4/23/2012 9:44:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU&feature=g-all-u&context=G219b418FAAAAAAAAAAA

This is a promo done by FPSRussia for the next Call of Duty game. This is a replica of what will actually be used in the game: A small, mobile flying machine with a machine gun attached to it. It is also likely it can self-destruct, causing a grenade effect.

Thoughts?
---
Screw other people... playing with yourself is definitely the way to go. ~BTB
#2haloiscoolisbakPosted 4/24/2012 2:51:36 AM
OP...
---
:]
#3gtaking5Posted 4/24/2012 2:28:49 PM

OP...

It's essentially a recon drone mixed with an assault drone. Not really that OP, considering it doesn't have any missiles.

Also I'm really mind f***ed right now. Just how much does Kyle(FPSRussia) have to do with Black Ops 2? The second promo on the CoD website is a picture of the TACITUS logo, and no doubt when it's unscrambled, will link to something FPSRussia related.
---
Why is lying easier than making truth up in my head on purpose - The Kid Lazer
#4randomperson117Posted 4/24/2012 6:32:04 PM
I like how Activision went to him for advertising. I hope more game developers use YouTubers like him to promote stuff :3
---
LIVE GT: Hero of Time777 PSN ID: CactusPuncher777
Steam ID: TheHeroOfTime777
#5Solstice_Posted 4/24/2012 11:09:52 PM
That video is effin AWESOME!! period
---
Vagrant Story [Best Game Ever] Currently Playing: Black Ops/Tekken 6/Skyrim ~ Recent Purchase: Odin Sphere
#6wicked98snakePosted 4/25/2012 9:44:27 AM
So it's the equivalent of a flying RC car but it also has a machine gun attached to it? Nah that won't be overpowered or annoying.
---
GT wicked98snake
I saw a banana in the middle of the road yesterday and I instinctively swerved to miss it. Thanks Mario Kart !!!