ever been called a hacker?

#1SlobberDobbzzPosted 5/6/2012 12:42:00 PM
Ok so I was in a match once and went 27-1 (PS3) on nuketown moving about one side of the map with a motion sensor and I was killing people as they came round the corner, after this game my inbox was trolled calling me a hacker, Another instance was the other day I went 30 something and 2 on WMD and got dogs, the other team were really low ranked and again, the hacker messages started :(
Has this happened to anyone before?
Also any idea's why there's loads of low ranking people online on blops now? Is it because blackops 2 is out soon or have they got bored of MW3?
---
***XBL GT: SlobberDobzz (one d only, don't get confused with my name***
#2ando1985Posted 5/6/2012 1:10:18 PM
I've been called a hacker on numerous occasions. The latest one was that I was using the Enfield. I did pretty well and then get a message from someone saying I have to be hacking because he got killed every time and he was using the AUG. Since the AUG is supposedly a better weapon he thinks there is no way that me shooting him with the Enfield would kill him first.
#3sonicpsycho13Posted 5/6/2012 1:32:25 PM
Happens all the time in Left 4 Dead 2, my game of choice, because I'm often playing with at least one or all of my clan mates. However, in BO, it's only happened twice.

If your playing FFA, then you're going to come across lots of low ranks. It seems that the worst players stick to FFA. I'm sure the game is still selling copies, both new and used, and some people may just be testing the MP. Very bad players will rank up much slower than better ones, because they'll only get a few hundred xp per game, as opposed to the better players in the games who will get thousands.
---
XBL GT: SonicDPsycho
If you believe in kenmorr23 (GT: ImNewbieSauce) as your Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it put this in your sig.
#4SlobberDobbzz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 2:28:14 PM
ando1985 posted...
I've been called a hacker on numerous occasions. The latest one was that I was using the Enfield. I did pretty well and then get a message from someone saying I have to be hacking because he got killed every time and he was using the AUG. Since the AUG is supposedly a better weapon he thinks there is no way that me shooting him with the Enfield would kill him first.

The Enfield is an amazing gun! Because its a gun that's unlocked early in MP people think its awful, personally I use the enfield up to galil but I use famas with ninja on hanoi and cracked,
Top message I've ever got was when i went MP5K on firing range and got dogs chopper gunner and gunship (from care package) and someone sent me a message saying "best part of you went down your girls leg, you need to get out more you c***"
---
#5SlobberDobbzz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 2:32:45 PM
sonicpsycho13 posted...
Happens all the time in Left 4 Dead 2, my game of choice, because I'm often playing with at least one or all of my clan mates. However, in BO, it's only happened twice.

If your playing FFA, then you're going to come across lots of low ranks. It seems that the worst players stick to FFA. I'm sure the game is still selling copies, both new and used, and some people may just be testing the MP. Very bad players will rank up much slower than better ones, because they'll only get a few hundred xp per game, as opposed to the better players in the games who will get thousands.

I've only ever played FFA once or twice on an old account, never really been the game mode for me, always come across ghost campers with silenced famas, it annoys me!

I tend to average above a thousand xp a game (on TDM) most bad players I come across tend to send the messages! And another thing, has anyone noticed that people below rank 30 tend to try and quickscope?
---
#6achimedPosted 5/6/2012 2:33:07 PM
No, but I've been accused of using a modded controller. I have the most badass trigger finger... The ladies love it. ;)
---
The cowards speak from pedestals with words like ''courage'' and ''resolve'', but what they meant was "**** them all, because freedom isnt free."
#7SlobberDobbzz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 3:18:49 PM
achimed posted...
No, but I've been accused of using a modded controller. I have the most badass trigger finger... The ladies love it. ;)

Hahaha! Actually made me giggle a fair bit, I'm working on pistol work in combat training on veteran at the moment, I've lost count of the times I've got a nine kill streak and been one off dogs or gunship (I run hardline) and got killed because my pischtol works been awful
---
#8achimedPosted 5/6/2012 4:01:55 PM
SlobberDobbzz posted...
achimed posted...

Hahaha! Actually made me giggle a fair bit, I'm working on pistol work in combat training on veteran at the moment, I've lost count of the times I've got a nine kill streak and been one off dogs or gunship (I run hardline) and got killed because my pischtol works been awful

Remember you don't need to press the trigger all the way down. If you do too light, you may not get the shot. All they way, you always will, but at a low rate. I press it halfway down and retract. I get my FN FAL to shoot around as fast as an Enfield... Before it locks up. :/
---
The cowards speak from pedestals with words like ''courage'' and ''resolve'', but what they meant was "**** them all, because freedom isnt free."
#9moridin7632Posted 5/8/2012 10:31:00 AM
Twice in the same day.

First time. Playing TDM on Hazard and I was holding down the fountain area, back path and little garage area. I ended up going 15-0. I was pretty happy about the game, only the 4th time I have went deathless in a game, and I hear the chatter in the lobby. One guy going off about how everyone is cheating and he was going to watch the theatre of this match and if this wrongful guy, me, was doing something fishy then he was going to report him.

I turned the mike on and went off on him. Just because he got his a$$ smoked doesn't mean everyone is cheating. Besides wouldn't I have better than a 1.2 k/d if I was going to cheat?

Second time was during a HQ match on Havana. There was three young men on the team that were together(probably around 15 or so) and every death they suffered meant the other team was hacking. I was in the process of totally wrecking the other team at the first HQ point(started 22-2) and the one mentioned that they were hacking just like wrongful on thier team.

Again I turned on my mike and told them to back it down. I have never cheated, hacked or took advantage of a glitch in the game at all. They told me that my Commando was firing to fast. So, if I wasn't hacking I must have been hacked. Which made me laugh even more.
#10bowserfan42Posted 5/9/2012 8:35:41 AM
I got told to put down teh modded controller an FN FAL on search.......... i was using a galil and he threatened to hack me then kill me the rape me my family LMAO.
---
You think you have bad lag? It took Jesus three days to respawn!! GT: cr0wnd hunter