Pet Hate Thread

#1SlobberDobbzzPosted 5/9/2012 7:37:53 AM
Thought I'd start this topic because (as my previous topic said) I'm curious to other players views, so everyone post what you hate about playing with randoms

1. They always seem to camp in one room

2. There's always the one or two teammates that rush for first blood/final kill and gives the enemy team an easy 1-2 kills

3. The team that claims your rubbish at S&D even if your winning 3-0 (because I play by the rules and don't SN1P3)

4. If your holding down one side of the map (nuketown/radiation) and your team hogs the place too and gives the enemy easy kills

5. The matchmaking always putting me with rubbish players who throw decoys at you and alert you to the enemy's

6. The teammates that have a strela rocket and don't bother taking down spy planes/attack heli's/CG

So get posting :D
---
***XBL GT: SlobberDobzz (one d only, don't get confused with my name***
#2undeadkillahPosted 5/9/2012 8:50:40 AM
I hate dogs with long, shaggy hair.
---
STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON
XBOX GT: Domina7ed PSN: Cruddy2010
#3achimedPosted 5/9/2012 2:59:02 PM
I wish I knew what Pet Hate meant.
---
I'm gonna take a piss, and when I come back, I'm gonna talk about the "Mighty Duck" movies.
#4Halo_ForeverPosted 5/9/2012 11:55:45 PM
Motion sensors.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#5njb1989Posted 5/10/2012 1:58:27 AM
filling the 4 tubes on the moon easter egg.

so close to my 100g yet so far.
---
GT: LeNick25
#6SlobberDobbzz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2012 2:15:43 AM
achimed posted...

It means something you hate with a passion :P
---
#7haloiscoolisbakPosted 5/10/2012 2:21:26 AM
noob tubers. knives and ghost at least serve a purpose. noob tubes are just s***.
---
:]
#8SlobberDobbzz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2012 3:10:36 AM
haloiscoolisbak posted...
noob tubers. knives and ghost at least serve a purpose. noob tubes are just s***.

I hate noobtubes! In a firefight with a guy you do more damage he ducks behind cover pops back out and..BOOM.. He's just used the cheapest killer in the entire game, think they should take them out of the game, it gives low ranking people easy kills because they require no skill at all so the low ranking people make out there good because the 'tube compensates for there truly awful aim
---
#9flame030191Posted 5/10/2012 4:54:52 AM
When an ally plants a bomb in Search and Destroy then runs to the other side of the map to hide and never checks the bomb
---
PSN ID: armyflame X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
"I used to make the same joke as everyone else, but then I took an arrow to the meme."-Kevin Butler
#10achimedPosted 5/10/2012 8:09:30 AM
SlobberDobbzz posted...
achimed posted...

It means something you hate with a passion :P

Oh...

Ghost, suppressers, napalm killing me through roofs, joining a half over game when they have the lead by 3000+. My Sentries/Turrets that I work ever so hard to get being destroyed with a knife to the LEG.
---
I'm gonna take a piss, and when I come back, I'm gonna talk about the "Mighty Duck" movies.