Finally! A game that truly fits the name... BEN 10

#1lester2020Posted 10/31/2009 2:05:02 AM
Unlike the previous Ben 10 Games. Ben 10 Alien Force Vilgax Attacks features Ben's long-time enemy Vilgax out to destroy the world. The only thing that can stop him is Ben Tennyson, and his Omnitrix complete with 10 all-in-all aliens, not 5.

Each 10 of his aliens have special unique abilities. From ten of his aliens, the last one is not Alien X, the last alien depends on the console. Cannonbolt, Upchuck, and Way Big, but the character designs of these aliens have been changed from the previous ones.

The combo moves list is now different compared to the previous games.

Like I said before, this is the only game that really states his name, Ben 10.

---
Mostly Played: RM2 Continue Game+ -2nd Radiant Set Quest-
Current Games: Tales of VS, Shin Megami Tensei Persona, Naruto Shippuden Legends, Akatsuki Rising
#2HoboOfAwePosted 11/12/2009 8:45:01 PM
Well ****, I might have to buy this now that there are 10 playable characters. Guys, this just might be THE definite Ben 10. I can't wait for the rumored sequel..Ben 10: ALIEN FORCE Vilgax Returns Turbo HD Remix.
---
R.I.P "Old Scratch"
#3ShadowVSsilverPosted 11/14/2009 1:21:20 AM

This game is WAY WAY BEtter than the previos versions. Though i cant decide wether this game or spiderman 3 psp is better. Someone tell me.

#4KrisGreenPosted 11/14/2009 8:40:35 PM
There is going to be a sequel but it is coming out December 8, 2010.
Plot Line:
Vilgax has created a time machine to travel 5 years back in time and kill the 10 year old and much weaker Ben. But he accidentally breaks the machine, causing several Ben 10 and Ben 10 Alien Force characters, as well as different dimension characters (Eon) to transport to that time.
#5reds13Posted 12/7/2009 6:09:56 AM
lester2020 posted...
Unlike the previous Ben 10 Games. Ben 10 Alien Force Vilgax Attacks features Ben's long-time enemy Vilgax out to destroy the world. The only thing that can stop him is Ben Tennyson, and his Omnitrix complete with 10 all-in-all aliens, not 5.

Each 10 of his aliens have special unique abilities. From ten of his aliens, the last one is not Alien X, the last alien depends on the console. Cannonbolt, Upchuck, and Way Big, but the character designs of these aliens have been changed from the previous ones.

The combo moves list is now different compared to the previous games.

Like I said before, this is the only game that really states his name, Ben 10.

---
Mostly Played: RM2 Continue Game+ -2nd Radiant Set Quest-
Current Games: Tales of VS, Shin Megami Tensei Persona, Naruto Shippuden Legends, Akatsuki Rising

how to overcome the obstacles in vilgax attack