SmackDown vs. Raw 2010: Tag Team's.

#1wassonhhhPosted 8/16/2009 10:49:45 AM
Hi, I've noticed that last year THQ Brian said we had the ability to Edit Tag Team Entrance's. He said that we could do Pyro, Cam-Angles, Ring Effects. But.....He lied. here is what i want & Hope for in 2010 Tag Team Update's.

__-OK THQ, if you let us create a stable up to 4 People, Give us a 4 man Entrance.

__-Give DX their Tag Team Finisher.~!!!

__-Please don't make Y2J & Edge a stable. It's not to late to update Y2J & Big Show. (also want their music combined)

__-Let us fully customize our tag entrance, You guy's are saying your going all out this year. So im expecting a Update.!!!

__- Big Mistake in SvR 2009......If we fail a Tag Team Momentum Finisher (Say Jeff & Matt- Swanton Fate) give us the option to keep trying instead of restarting the match.

Alright that pretty much does it for me, I can't complain about the Rope idea Giving us full control of where we can go, That was pretty cool.

(caps) SO IF THERES ANY MODDERATORS OR SUMMERSLAM AXXESS PEOPLE THQ,GAMESTOP. PLEASE HERE ME OUT.Thanks.
#2Mr_ParalyzerXLTPosted 8/16/2009 10:52:41 AM
Also forgot to add something..Yeah it my account LMAO

NEW IDEA

Tag Team Explosion Mode

(Where if it's Face vs. Heel you will have you momentum rise every 25 Seconds.)
#3LCHR788Posted 8/16/2009 11:02:01 AM
I agree with everything yoyu mentioned and I would like to see more tag team finishers and CREATE A TAG TEAM FINISHER too!!!

www.myspace.com/demolitionfanpage
#4The New BlueguyPosted 8/16/2009 12:41:07 PM
How about actual tag team finishers and not tag team combos...

Twist of Fate to Swanton is nice but I'd like to see Cryme Tyme's finisher. Legacy's Clothesline/Chop block, The Hart Dynasty Finisher. Older tag team finishers. And yes, allow us to make our own.

---
David "The Dagger" Dandie, Future UFC 2009 Undisputed Online Championship World Middleweight Champion
PSN ID: DaggerOwl/GT: Dagger Owl
#5ultimakewlPosted 8/16/2009 2:23:23 PM
single/tag w/ manager
managers coming out with the superstar(s) if theyre in a stable with their stable entrance

---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
#6RatedR1515Posted 8/16/2009 3:06:23 PM
i hope they add more things for tag teams
#7BurgandburbPosted 8/17/2009 1:39:45 PM
Cryme Tyme's finisher. Legacy's Clothesline/Chop block,

^ Those are both in 09, assuming you're referring to Cryme Tyme's move where Shad picks them up for a Samoan Drop and JTG runs over and does a flipping neckbreaker.

And Clothesline/Chop Block is already in under the name Sweet and Sour.
#8hulkhogan1Posted 8/17/2009 1:58:00 PM
^ yep. Cade and Murdoch did that move first.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__4ol9hHaDY