WWE & THQ to partner through 2014

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010
  3. WWE & THQ to partner through 2014
6 years ago#1

as posted by Ryan Clark on prowrestlingscoops .com WWE & THQ have finalized their contract extension to continue their relationship through 2014

My response

Looks like we get 5 more years of SVR Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarcasm sompletely intended

6 years ago#2
well after what we have seen this year we have 3 years of crap SvR before they produce another good one
---
SSBB FC: 2621-2396-2653
Pokemon Diamond FC: 3265-5419-4354
6 years ago#3
Thank god they got the deal done.

I don't want to wait 3 years for another company to produce a wrestling engine that will disappoint.
---
XBL Gamertag: WL19
Buffalo Bills: 3-6Byrdman for DPotY
6 years ago#4
I'm glad. Keep Yukes as the developer, and the future of wrestling games is in good hands. This game and NBA 2k10 are the only games I see myself playing until at least January when Sakura Wars comes out.
---
Proud 360, PS2, and DS owner
Favorite Game - Romancing Saga 3(Super Famicom)
6 years ago#5
mistake for sure
---
We Need To Save The Earth & Our Children
6 years ago#6
And with that news my falling out of wrestling is complete
6 years ago#7
well why would they even consider changing companies? these games create a flow of income unlike any other, they wouldn't need to change.
---
http://www.quickcreditcardsonline.com
6 years ago#8
*Face palm* Well, guess all the restrictions and mistakes made in this years game will keep on going, lovely.
---
Not changing this sig until Melchiah releases his SDvsR formulas. Started 12/20/04
6 years ago#9
Hey we all moan, but we all buy it.
---
Not changing sig until chewbacca wins WWE title started 6/12/07
6 years ago#10
Indeed, you piss and moan about the games every year but you still buy them, you're all hypocrites.

---
Xbox Live gamertag: RICHYALLEN
Not changing sig till Brandon1701 gets the hint that no one cares about his Cena hating.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010
  3. WWE & THQ to partner through 2014

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived