Anyone looking for great Daniel Bryan, Wade Barret or other GREAT NXT caws...

#1TheBlurPosted 6/22/2010 6:54:53 AM
Just search Dr. Vries in the community creations. This guy has a bunch of awesome caws. The Daniel Bryan he just recently posted is perfect. The Wade Barret looks like an in game model. He's got a bunch of NXT guys, and some other people who didn't make the roster. Check them out and rate them 5 stars.
#2SheltonSplashPosted 6/22/2010 1:26:08 PM
Wow, Gotta post and let you guys know this man aint lying. They're not the same as ingame models, but the CAW's are pretty awesome. Ive downloaded Daniel Bryan and Barrett, and at first glance Kaval looks good. Im going to go download more now.

---
Cometh The Gold!
Shelton Benjamin-"Gold Standard" - Future of the WWE!
#3Striker029Posted 6/23/2010 8:54:49 AM
Thanks for the heads up.
#4DollarBill04Posted 6/24/2010 4:10:38 AM
This is amazing. I popped this in for the first time in a couple months and started searching for "The Nexus" guys. I couldnt believe how spot on EVERY one of his caws were. They really are picture perfect. Everyones gotta check these out!!
---
"Its not what you achieve in life, its what you overcome." -Tiger Woods
#5Mac2k6Posted 6/24/2010 6:47:15 AM
You beat me to the punch.....DR. VRIES is the king of the NXT rookies. He just needs to add the "N" Armband to his NXT guys and re-upload. That Wade Barrett is easily the best CAW on the whole xbox live
#6RasnerAuthorPosted 6/25/2010 6:36:54 AM
Yeah, the only major discrepency I found is that his CAW of Michael Tarver can actually perform the wrestling moves he attempts. :-)
#7wilkie1888Posted 6/28/2010 9:52:54 AM
Great CAW's but what is a quick way to get their levels up? I heard about cpu vs cpu, but what are the parameters? What match? How many participants? so on and so forth!
---
You lost the game! http://www.losethegame.com/
#8shauwkPosted 7/1/2010 9:27:42 PM
It doesn't look like he's made all of them...
---
Will not change this until Carlito is a World Champion! 6/11/05
Why does Sony even try anymore. The P in Playstation stands for Phailure.
#9HHH is the gamePosted 7/3/2010 3:04:52 PM
Youch...you guys made me expect a lot...and I was NOT impressed. The Wade Barrett one is alright but my god that Daniel Bryan one...the hair is 0_0 and he looks nothing like him...and the Wade one while ok is not as good as everyone said it would be
---
Shelton undoubtedly wants Cena's championship belt. And Cena undoubtedly wants Shelton's black heritage.- looseiver
#10shauwkPosted 7/3/2010 6:05:23 PM
^ I feel the same, and I don't see a Tarver, Skip, or Young CAW.

I thought you said he made all of them? Not just Barrett, Slater, and Bryan.
---
Will not change this until Carlito is a World Champion! 6/11/05
Why does Sony even try anymore. The P in Playstation stands for Phailure.