so can females fight superstars?

#21KukakuPosted 10/16/2009 6:26:39 PM
It shouldn't restrict or female CAWs though they're fake.

say we use street fighter (just an example), the women are on the same level as the men.

that's fair play.so why cant we do it?
#22yipkingsuiPosted 10/16/2009 6:48:07 PM
Is it limitation only for Mixed Tag and Create-a-Story? How about the normal Exhibition matches?

But seriously, what's with THQ's Gender Discrimination in their games.

Just when I thought the match restrictions against female diva/caw are finally removed, they managed to find new ingenious ways to break it again.
#23VampireAlbedoPosted 10/16/2009 6:56:41 PM

If we can't have John Cena face off against Mickie James then fine. But they should allow you to have your created divas face off against superstars, or at least created superstars anyways.

#24KJH278Posted 10/16/2009 7:48:56 PM
I'm glad that the Divas can fight the Superstars, now I can Have the Divas beat the crap out of Matt"High Pants"Zipper
---
Matt"High Pants"Zipper the Official Jinx of the 2009 New York Yankees (1-10)
when he goes to the game
#25kayne2000Posted 10/16/2009 9:31:04 PM

KJH278 posted...
I'm glad that the Divas can fight the Superstars, now I can Have the Divas beat the crap out of Matt"High Pants"Zipper
---
Matt"High Pants"Zipper the Official Jinx of the 2009 New York Yankees (1-10)
when he goes to the game

except they cant anymore.

and to top it off people who have to game say HIAC royal rumble inferno EC battle royal are all also off limits to divas. yes battle royal.

#26numberrrrPosted 10/16/2009 10:09:59 PM
BATTLE ROYAL too?????

But wait, then we can't have like a 6 Diva free for all?

what about 6 Diva ladder matches?
#27TheRiotLordPosted 10/18/2009 10:02:31 AM
My girlfriend is gonna be pissed she always uses her Character 'Lilith' to fight in Handicap and gauntlet matches against like 2 or 3 men and win. If they implemented this to "protect" women they botched it because women are the ones who are gonna be pissed. Women can be just as capable as men even when it comes to fighting/Wrestling, Umm... Chyna fought men and won hell she had rivalries with men and WON! She won the intercontinental Championship a supposed "MANS" title. Lita also competed in Hardcore matches and fought men I even remember her owning Spike Dudley with a DDT off the top ropes. And even in other forms of actual fighting, boxing Laila Ali could take on just about any man (except maybe ButterBean :S lol). I'm not a UFC frequenter but as far as I know there are women in that. What happened to equal rights the government and media is Fu**ing confused. One minute discriminating a women and treating a women different is wrong the next you can't hit her even if she really deserves it (kinda jk lol)... But my point is women can be tough. Me and my girlfriend were sparring and she accidentally didn't pull one of her punches and smoked me right in the face, I went straight down and I've had an almost 300 pound guy hit me full force and it hurt less then her half pulled punch, in short she's a tough girl so why can't her character in a game be a tough girl? it's a game get off your High Horse THQ, I just blew a woman's head off in Fallout 3 then sawed her limbs off with the ripper, no one said a word. For the record she was a raider and deserved it for shooting a missile at me :) lol. And for the record I don't want men to beat women I want women to beat men! I am sexist, I hate men.
#28lolitakitty89Posted 10/19/2009 4:23:25 PM
in every wrestling game i make a CAW of myself to fight with, and now there's no point if I can't fight males with her...on the bright side i didn't pay for this game so i didn't waste any money
---
PSN: VideoGameGoddess
seriously ive been lied to by 3 mexicans in the past two weeks - alexmccoy33
#29Rockstar_BobPosted 10/19/2009 5:00:06 PM
oh wow, THQ are sexist!? =O Who would've thunk it? I certainly never kne-yeah, That's getting old. >_>

But seriously, What' the point in letting Diva's fight in more matches if they can't fight the men too? >_> I think THQ is trying some lame Rumble Roses stunt. ...And it fails.
---
The Greatest Thing Dissidia Related Ever!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thl7Co6-igo