how can I beat kane under 3 minutes? randy orton rtwm question.

#1bultje112Posted 11/6/2009 4:23:12 PM
without changing the options so finishers have more power and the special meter goes up quickly because to me that ruins the gameplay.

or is it possible to change these options for 1 match and then change them back? Because I can only choose the difficulty in career and that doesn't seem to have much effect in how quick I can beat him because even if I hit a finisher in those 3 minutes kane still kicks out.

---
http://partyflock.nl/user/749610:Bultjuh.html
#2TheSmurf92Posted 11/6/2009 4:32:39 PM
fired up. people rarely get back up from 3 punts in a row.
so do this. backbreaker, hold R1 and mash triangle. punt. go to his head hit R1, punt. do 1 more time and then pin him.
#3pirajacintoPosted 11/6/2009 4:38:26 PM
Another way (but in an ultra cheap way):

WARNING! Only read if you want to cheat the computer

Turn on Stamina for that match (you can do this without Stamina on too), then throw Kane towards the entrance. After the 5 count, all computers that are outside the ring auto runs back towards the ring. What you want to do is prevent Kane from running back by around the 8 or 9 count. If he is on the ground by the 8th count and halfway up the ramp, he won't be able to make it back in time by the 10 count.
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
#4bultje112(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2009 4:46:15 PM
you can do 3 finishers in a row?? I thought you only pressed triangle for a finisher right?

I haven't played a smackdown game since svr 2006 but I played through the training mode and only did the triangle finishers. so r1 plus triangle you can do multiple of those?
---
http://partyflock.nl/user/749610:Bultjuh.html
#5Icematt12Posted 11/6/2009 6:02:31 PM
R1 + Triangle is an ability, for only one time in the match when the you are in Finisher status you use the ability to get three finishers instead of the usual one.
#6latchman01Posted 11/6/2009 8:12:20 PM
The easiest way to complete this task with Kane but it is also the cheapest it to simply
get Kane counted out.
#7The-ApostlePosted 11/7/2009 12:47:21 AM
Use the ring steps.
---
That was a bull**** call by the ref, and everyone knows it >_> -- Zeppster497 after I beat him in a same-time post
penthius.info
#8The_SpennyPosted 11/7/2009 1:42:45 AM
Can you not win by count out...?

---
The Mad Gamer-sponsored by God
No one, including the moderators, knows the regulations for Gamefaqs. That's the problem.
#9HollywoodhilemaPosted 11/8/2009 8:19:41 PM
The easiest way is to strong irish whip him all the way up the ramp and run and clothesline him when he tries to run down. Do this until you get to about 8 1/2 then run back to the ring.