Wishlist

#1RizenKalmtePosted 5/20/2009 5:27:21 PM
1.) Create-A-Belt!!
2.) Create-An-Arena!
3.) More people on screen like royal rumble or 8 man tag.
4.) BRING GM MODE BACK!!!
5.) More than 6 stories for RTWM.
6.) Have the same entrance for non champion as champion!
7.) More animations for each move! (Ex. Clothesline 1-25)
8.) More Struggle Submissions.
9.) Old submission minigame.
10.) Before match mini games.
11.) Legends.
---
When in doubt, WHIP IT OUT!!!!
#2Rodimus2005Posted 5/20/2009 5:59:19 PM
1. Be able to use the CAW in RTWM Mode

2. Improve the Career Mode not just end less matches

3. More Diva Interaction be able to to date the sort of like a Date Simulator like in Persona

4. More Cutscenes

5 New Move Sets

6. New Finishers never berore Seen

7. Updated Roster - Gail Kim, R-Truth, Vladimir Kozlov, The Hart Trilogy

8. Improved Commenetary

9. Pick out your own announcing teams mix them up

10. New Match Types - 8 Man Money in the Bank Match, The Punjabi Prison Match, Stretcher Match, Ambulance Match, Texas Bull Rope Match. Gulf of Mexico Match

11. Announcers calls your CAW bye his name not that Superstar or the Champ or American Superstar or The Legend Killer.

12. Improve the Create - A - Finisher (Back Moves, High Flying Moves, Spring Boards, Ground Submissions)
#3Rodimus2005Posted 5/20/2009 6:01:07 PM
13. Bring in the WWE Draft as seen on TV

14. Randy Orton's Punt Kick
#4Rodimus2005Posted 5/20/2009 10:05:31 PM
I dont wanna see any more Legends as they have had there time in the sun if you want legends get a 360 and play Legends of Wresltemania.

Also on Ps2 is the 3 Legends Games that have almost every Legend in Wrestling.

Plus the older smackdown games have legends

The new smackdown games are for the newer generation not the old guys from the 60's

I respec what they done and what they done for the business but they have had thier time to shine now it is time for the next generation.

WWE Games need new blood such as the Hart Trilogy newcomers like Gail Kim, R-Truth, Evan Bourne, and Validmir Kozlov.

I wanan see best in Smackdown 2010 not the same old same old as we have in every smackdown game

I cant wait for E3 maybe 2010 will be there as 2010 has been in production while they were working on 2009.

Also they promised us something ground breaking and revolutionary for 2010 on what that is and what it means for us is a mystery.

Also the Superstar Countdown will be around pretty soon like every year maybe around Summer Slam.
#5RizenKalmte(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2009 1:27:38 PM
Rodimus, Orton's punt kick is in 2009...
---
#6deadpunk_gamerPosted 5/22/2009 5:59:56 AM
so this stuff is coming out???? for ps2
---
extreme enigma rules over all!!!
#7Rodimus2005Posted 5/22/2009 1:53:36 PM
I am talking about a re-animated punt kick the one from the turnbucle were he is foaming from the moath sort of like a viper striking.

Yes beleive it or not it is coming on the PS2 but will be missing some other stuff that is in the nex-gen systems but wont make it for the PS2.

But basically the games will be the same even in graphics wise not bad for a 9 year old system whose graphics almost looks good as next-gens.

Plus on the Ps2 it will save you 20 or 30 bucks plus I prefer the Ps2 version due to its better controls more fluid and easier to use.

Also TNA 2 is scheduled to be released on the PS2 but rumors are going around that it might be slighly delayed due to the Buyout of Midway and Warner Bros. may end up buying most of their franchises even MK.

So what does this mean for MK a kiddier down graded version who knows.
#8RizenKalmte(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2009 3:57:48 PM
Dude, your just babbling. Get to the point!
---
#9harveydelfinPosted 5/24/2009 6:59:10 PM
is it really in ps2??
suggestions
-GM MODE
-EDIT SUPERSTAR'S ATTIRES
-US CHAMPIONSHIP SPINNER BELT
-BRA AND PANTIES MATCH
-ATLEAST 90 SUPERSTARS
-AT LEAST 10 SUPERSTARS IN 1 MATCH
-NEW SUPERSTARS: RVD, GOLDUST, EDDIE GUERRERO, R TRUTH, KUNG FU NAKI, JACK SWAGGER, PRIMO, TYSON KIDD, DJ GABREEL, CHRISTIAN..
-THE BRIAN KENDRICK NEW ENTRANCE
-TNA AREANA
-NEW ECW BELT
-CREATE A TAUNT
#10TwistedRKOPosted 5/24/2009 7:56:40 PM
oh yeah... lol i wish they would make divas look hotter,,,,

and have a special GM mode where they strip more than they do in HCTP

^_^ hott divas.... naked LOL JK JK JK

but it would be cool