What this game should be about...

#1suleman09Posted 5/26/2009 7:58:32 PM
Everybody knows that behind the scenes the WWE and TNA have their disagreements and disputes, i think this game shoud be

WWE vs TNA

if THQ looks at this thread hopefully it gives them ideas

what do you think this game could be like if it was WWE vs TNA??

give ideas..

here's mine

-Intro to the game, they can have the WWE and TNA logos first crashing into each other like SD vs Raw had
-Have all arenas off WWE and TNA
-All match types as well
-The season mode can be the ultimate WWE vs TNA story line in it
#2Y2J_4REALPosted 5/27/2009 4:43:14 AM
That is a pretty cool idea, but it won't be done instead of the SvR series. If it were to get made, then it would be a separate game like Legends of Wrestlemania. But it would be cool to have people like Sting face people like Shawn Michaels.
---
The Shaman of Gaming
#3RandyDragonPosted 5/29/2009 10:51:06 AM
I sadly don't see a WWE vs. TNA game happening right now, mostly because Vince would not want to promote his competiton by sharing a video game with them.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I am a Riseteer and proud of it!
#4LTJbadboy28Posted 6/1/2009 8:48:18 PM
TNA sucks, their game sucks, and I don't want any of that fake-@$$ WCW wannabe crap in MY next WWE Smackdown vs RAW game. They have no talent over there, just a rehab for ex-WWE superstars.
---
**PSN LTJbadboy** Why do people protest violent video games? They're going to just keep making them. JUST DON'T PLAY! Time to play the game-on EXPERT.
#5MK_MiikePosted 6/2/2009 10:48:44 AM
I agree but disagree! I do NOT watch TNA and hate their wrestling, BUT it would be fun to prove on the game that WWE rules!
#6KarmarxPosted 6/3/2009 7:54:02 PM
TNA is more entertaining than WWE

WWE is just an overbudget soap opera
---
Red Oaxaca Wolf Cuetlachtli says: IT'S JAZZ FROM HELL, MOTHER****ER!!!!!
#7risingangelPosted 6/5/2009 1:00:34 PM

TNA sucks, their game sucks, and I don't want any of that fake-@$$ WCW wannabe crap in MY next WWE Smackdown vs RAW game. They have no talent over there, just a rehab for ex-WWE superstars.
---
**PSN LTJbadboy** Why do people protest violent video games? They're going to just keep making them. JUST DON'T PLAY! Time to play the game-on EXPERT.

TNA does not suck. But, about the game, Samoa Joe said that they were disappointed but that the problem with the game was because of the game's makers rushing it to get the product out. He said that the second game will be a lot better.
---
Talk about your "bottom line", talk about your "Austin 3:16"... John 3:16 says God kicked Satan's butt.
#8RonsteraPosted 6/7/2009 8:26:31 AM
That is the worst idea I've seen or heard so far in any of SvR games..
---
Vulgar Display of Power
#9KarmarxPosted 6/7/2009 5:46:28 PM
TBH I still have hope that the next TNA game will be better (It obviously will cause there is no way it could be any worse than the first game)
---
Red Oaxaca Wolf Cuetlachtli says: IT'S JAZZ FROM HELL, MOTHER****ER!!!!!
#10thetoxicjockerPosted 6/9/2009 7:03:20 AM
it would be cool...but that would mean starting a whole new series!!! But it would be cool fightind with boby lashley & booker t